4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I am thirty five not sure of your age. I couldn't really get into the story honestly. None of the main character's even the wife in this honeymoon place interest me. I am just sitting here twiddling my thumbs just waiting for the honeymoon to end, not caring at all about the mystery of what is going on, so i can dump the wife and move on to the character's that started the story, the family. Their story is what i am interested in.
I'm a few years shy of a half century. You are only here for the incest story lines, and that's cool. I don't really care what people's reasons are for playing this, I'm just happy they ARE playing. I've been a huge fanboy of this project from the beginning, so whatever garners it more recognition and support I am happy with. No offense intended on my part, sorry if it was taken that way. It was actually the incest genre that drew me to this site approaching 2 years ago. I had come across a few good incest stories on 'Literotica' and that's what started to peak my interest in the incest theme. So I started to seek it it out in a more visual medium and then stumbled across a game (that I won't mention here) on another forum, and that eventually led me here, and to many other games containing the incest theme. They were somewhat fun at first, then I quickly realized that almost all of these games have the exact same script and cheesy scenarios leading to sex, then I quickly grew tired of them. If you know of any Incest games that are believable and well executed and doesn't have a teenage dweeb MC then please let me know via private message, I'd love to be able to re-ignite the incest flame for myself. There may be some good ones that I've missed, because honestly when I see that tag I don't even bother anymore. I do think that this game will execute it very well though, as all the dialogue and character interactions have felt really natural and real so far. I foresee a really deep and powerful heartfelt romance between the Mc and the sister Alex. So much so, that it will probably spark a few tears to eyes once it comes to fruition.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I'm a few years shy of a half century. You are only here for the incest story lines, and that's cool. I don't really care what people's reasons are for playing this, I'm just happy they ARE playing. I've been a huge fanboy of this project from the beginning, so whatever garners it more recognition and support I am happy with. No offense intended on my part, sorry if it was taken that way. It was actually the incest genre that drew me to this site approaching 2 years ago. I had come across a few good incest stories on 'Literotica' and that's what started to peak my interest in the incest theme. So I started to seek it it out in a more visual medium and then stumbled across a game (that I won't mention here) on another forum, and that eventually led me here, and to many other games containing the incest theme. They were somewhat fun at first, then I quickly realized that almost all of these games have the exact same script and cheesy scenarios leading to sex, that I quickly grew tired of them. If you know of any Incest games that are believable and well executed and doesn't have a teenage dweeb MC then please let me know via private message, I'd love to be able to re-ignite the incest flame for myself. There may be some good ones that I've missed, because honestly when I see that tag I don't even bother anymore. I do think that this game will execute it very well though, as all the dialogue and character interactions have felt really natural and real so far. I foresee a really deep and powerful heartfelt romance between the Mc and the sister Alex. So much so, that it probably spark a few tears to eyes once it comes to fruition.
No offense taken i just felt i needed to elaborate on why i didn't like the story so far. Honestly if the wife wasn't a readhead i would be interested in her. Readheads aren't really attractive to me. Probably because i am a readhead. :D I found this forum several months ago because of Adam and Gaia so i can relate being drawn to this forum for incest related stories. Yep i completely agree about the sister Alex. I am chomping at the bit to see how things progress with her and the main character. Of course i want to romance and seduce the Mother too. ;)

Reactions: DonkeyFace

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
No offense taken i just felt i needed to elaborate on why i didn't like the story so far. Honestly if the wife wasn't a readhead i would be interested in her. Readheads aren't really attractive to me. Probably because i am a readhead. :D I found this forum several months ago because of Adam and Gaia so i can relate being drawn to this forum for incest related stories. Yep i completely agree about the sister Alex. I am chomping at the bit to see how things progress with her and the main character. Of course i want to romance and seduce the Mother too. ;)
Yeah, I've never been into redheads myself, and that's probably why it took me 3 updates to fully play Meghan's route. It's really her personalty that I find so endearing. I think most of us are attracted to what is different from ourselves, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but have always been attracted to dark hair and dark eyes. I've been a sucker for Latinas ever since I can remember and they have taken up the majority of my dating experiences. I am with you on the Mom, I absolutely love her look, and that she actually looks her age, yet maintains her beauty. Her breasts also look very natural for a woman of her years. I really love this in game picture of Sandra:

1567244910713.jpeg

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, I've never been into redheads myself, and that's probably why it took me 3 updates to fully play Meghan's route. It's really her personalty that I find so endearing. I think most of us are attracted to what is different from ourselves, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but have always been attracted to dark hair and dark eyes. I've been a sucker for Latinas ever since I can remember and they have taken up the majority of my dating experiences. I am with you on the Mom, I absolutely love her look, and that she actually looks her age, yet maintains her beauty. Her breasts also look very natural for a woman of her years. I really love this in game picture of Sandra:

View attachment 387234
I am a readhead with really dark brown eyes and i am attracted the most to brunette or blonde women with green eyes so at least your theory about opposites attracting holds true to us. I wish i had time for more dating experiences but being a single father to a son makes that difficult. That picture of the Mother is definitely a good tease. I look forward to exploring more with her in the future.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm a few years shy of a half century. You are only here for the incest story lines, and that's cool. I don't really care what people's reasons are for playing this, I'm just happy they ARE playing. I've been a huge fanboy of this project from the beginning, so whatever garners it more recognition and support I am happy with. No offense intended on my part, sorry if it was taken that way. It was actually the incest genre that drew me to this site approaching 2 years ago. I had come across a few good incest stories on 'Literotica' and that's what started to peak my interest in the incest theme. So I started to seek it it out in a more visual medium and then stumbled across a game (that I won't mention here) on another forum, and that eventually led me here, and to many other games containing the incest theme. They were somewhat fun at first, then I quickly realized that almost all of these games have the exact same script and cheesy scenarios leading to sex, then I quickly grew tired of them. If you know of any Incest games that are believable and well executed and doesn't have a teenage dweeb MC then please let me know via private message, I'd love to be able to re-ignite the incest flame for myself. There may be some good ones that I've missed, because honestly when I see that tag I don't even bother anymore. I do think that this game will execute it very well though, as all the dialogue and character interactions have felt really natural and real so far. I foresee a really deep and powerful heartfelt romance between the Mc and the sister Alex. So much so, that it will probably spark a few tears to eyes once it comes to fruition.

If you are looking for a bloody good incest game... that are very different and quite plausible, try Haley's Story.
Of cource you might already know about this one, but if not...give it a shot.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The backhome story was more interesting then that Thailand story.
And the walkthrogh I dont even know what happened there.
I had to go up down left righ middle to find my place.
Was that a fan made mess or something like that?
When is the next version?

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Dunno about u guys but i feel like this whole pregnancy story was just made up .......at least hope so for mei’s content sake

Reactions: mojococo

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Dunno about u guys but i feel like this whole pregnancy story was just made up .......at least hope so for mei’s content sake
I most certainly think the pregnancy is real. Remember Misha has a fascination with the MC's bloodline. And that may be the entire reason for his interest in Meghan, just being the child that she carries, and not the whole NTR vibe that people are getting. Although that may certainly be an aspect of it as well. Personally I hope it is. I'm also wondering if Misha's purpose for Mei is for her to get pregnant with the Mc's child?

I'm getting the feeling that if you choose Mei that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or vise versa if you choose Meghan then:

As for the crux of the story:

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer94

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I most certainly think the pregnancy is real. Remember Misha has a fascination with the MC's bloodline. And that may be the entire reason for his interest in Meghan, just being the child that she carries, and not the whole NTR vibe that people are getting. Although that may certainly be an aspect of it as well. Personally I hope it is. I'm also wondering if Misha's purpose for Mei is for her to get pregnant with the Mc's child?

I'm getting the feeling that if you choose Mei that:

As for the crux of the story:
I dont even care about that. Thats only a wste of time. Time either passes or is wasted on that fetish.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Guess I should be glad I didn't quite get there yet, but I get what you mean, I used to be easily pleased by pretty much anything remotely decent, but after playing some games like this I started to find most a little too shallow(still enjoyable, but more like a joke or a guilty pleasure). There's a game that's currently on hiatus but I'm eagerly waiting for the next update called Our Fate that I recommend you check out if you haven't yet, if you like this game that one should pick your interest too IMHO.

Yeah I'm really curious how the family relationships will be handled when the honeymoon phase is over, the Mom seems resolute in her convictions to not fall into temptation and noticed that there is something weird going on (even though she can't pinpoint it), and the younger Sister seems too shy to ever really admit her feelings, I could easily see the half-Sister make a move early and generate a lot of drama. And all of this is completely ignoring the consequences of the honeymoon phase, which will obviously mess things up much further.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not great to say the least. Boring and too Russian. The text is far too large. The rendering is not great.

• Wow
Reactions: Killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Not great to say the least. Boring and too Russian. The text is far too large. The rendering is not great.
shame u didn't like but for the very least can u pls rate this game so that the dev knows what's wrong so he can fix it and improve.
this kind of things took time as the dev said he is just a rookie and he just started and he needs all the help that he can find so he can become good at his work (y)

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes