4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Technically is an "or". After the incoming update, developer said that he will continue the game if he gets 2000 dollar support a month on Patreon. He is getting less than 400 hundred, so while technically it is "or", in reality it is: yes, it will be abandoned after the next update.
His only hope, as of now, would be for a whale to fully pay the difference to reach the 2000 dollars goal, very slim chance but that's about it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
His only hope, as of now, would be for a whale to fully pay the difference to reach the 2000 dollars goal, very slim chance but that's about it.
I don't think that is even feasible. He expects that every month. And this projects are rarely over in a year, which would be 24000 dollars.

Why not release it on steam
It is too soon for that. Given he keeps working on it I totally see the quality for a steam release. But first you need to work enough that there is something to actually do sell.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
I was going to download but after seeing the last update was in March and the dev is going to abandon ship unless he gets 2,000 a month is retarded. Holding your game hostage trying to make people give you money "or else" lmao. Too bad, the renders looked nice.
Maybe you haven't check " milfy city " game thread ? Last update was 9 month ago ...
Even with 6.438 patron and lots of money he don't deliver the 0.7 update

This Dev just have 75 patron and 328 dollar/month .. what did you expect from him to do ?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe you haven't check " milfy city " game thread ? Last update was 9 month ago ...
Even with 6.438 patron and lots of money he don't deliver the 0.7 update

This Dev just have 75 patron and 328 dollar/month .. what did you expect from him to do ?
I shat on milfy city too, the fact it doesnt have an abandoned tag or at least an on-hold one is inexcusable and the milfy city defenders are morons. Idk if the guy halted patron fees during this "delay" of his but its the least he could do.

As for what this dev should do, he should do what everyone else does, keep making the game and earn more patrons or give up entirely. Holding the game over peoples heads unless he gets 2k isnt how to do things especially if hes going to just drop the game anyway after the next month if the goal isnt reached. I dont see anyone going from 300 to 2,000 in a month with this stunt but its just my opinion. Hopefully it works, the game does look nice. Surely there are other avenues too.

Reactions: Tactlessgent

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I take it the v0.6 "patch" currently linked to on the main page still needs updating to work properly with the new release? Hope someone's kind enough to do that! :D

Edit - Seems like its been updated, thanks!

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the cheracters are good but I dont understand why the dev but this mystery shit in the game just do a normal honey moon and just from the perspective from the mc and not 1000 diff cheracters.Than make a normal story around the honeymoon with diff kinks and 1-4 diff women that there is something for everyone.I dont know make diff path a dom path maybe vanilla for guys that just want too enjoy honemoon and want vanilla content and maybe a ntr path which would fit perfect in this game and you are done.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Is it correct that rollback isn't working? tried force enabling with unren but no luck

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes