4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
There is a Text file in the main folder with the keys, read it.
"
Thanks for downloading Primrose Dungeon 2

This is an early prototype so it only contains very basic features as demonstration.

WASD - Movement
Mouse - Look around
Ctrl/C - Crouch
Left/Right click - Grab different parts of Primrose body and spank ass

Hold mouse button while grabbing and move to pull Primrose and make her walk.

"
mentions nothing about character select, so either OP's Change log is lying, or this is outdated.

exter

May 29, 2017
"
Thanks for downloading Primrose Dungeon 2

This is an early prototype so it only contains very basic features as demonstration.

WASD - Movement
Mouse - Look around
Ctrl/C - Crouch
Left/Right click - Grab different parts of Primrose body and spank ass

Hold mouse button while grabbing and move to pull Primrose and make her walk.

"
mentions nothing about character select, so either OP's Change log is lying, or this is outdated.
INSTRUCTIONS ON SELECTING CHARACTERS AND GIVING ORDERS

Desktop:

Selecting in desktop mode it's very simple, just use the E key to select characters and give orders.

VR:

To select in VR mode, you first have to enable pointing.

To enable pointing, put your hand in a pointing pose and press the action button*.

Once pointing is enabled, you will se a white circle indicating where you are aiming with your index finger, use the action button to select, unselect or give orders to selected characers.

You can point at targets with both your hands while pointing is enabled, if you stop doing the pointing pose with both your hands, pointing will disable.

Action button*:

Oculus: Button X and A
Index: Button A

Source: Patreon post of this build found at:

havent tried it myself, but the exact same instructions are in the OP as well.

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
INSTRUCTIONS ON SELECTING CHARACTERS AND GIVING ORDERS

Desktop:

Selecting in desktop mode it's very simple, just use the E key to select characters and give orders.

VR:

To select in VR mode, you first have to enable pointing.

To enable pointing, put your hand in a pointing pose and press the action button*.

Once pointing is enabled, you will se a white circle indicating where you are aiming with your index finger, use the action button to select, unselect or give orders to selected characers.

You can point at targets with both your hands while pointing is enabled, if you stop doing the pointing pose with both your hands, pointing will disable.

Action button*:

Oculus: Button X and A
Index: Button A

Source: Patreon post of this build found at:

havent tried it myself, but the exact same instructions are in the OP as well.
That's what I've been saing: it doesn't work, both in VR and desktop..."Pointing" in VR and press A,X does nothing, Y pull out a menu contained continue and quit. In desktop, press E and nothing happens...
Or do I need to do this?
20062514565194_u292926.gif

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
Then it should also be obvious that what you are asking about is a feature in 1.2. Troubleshooting done.
Nope, not done at all, I'm asking VR pointing, this question is the beginning, the middle, and the end. I try not to aggravate anyone, but good Lord I'm salty now, so if you don't know about the VR problem, just move on and have a pleasant day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim02145
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes