4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I'm curious if anyone knows, who is the succubus woman on the first image preview? I've seen her quite a lot in other videos as well, so I'm wondering if the red hair succubus got an actual model name or if she is even a character from somewhere, thanks!

altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020

Everything can be found here.

Edit: It stopped updating patreon posts :(

Last edited:

cyberbloney

Nov 26, 2020
What did you do exactly? I launch the game through the air link and the game comes up and picks up both controllers and headset through the SteamVR but it won't do anything when I press both controller triggers.
triggers dont do anything. the instructions are sit still and hold the triggers to reset POV view. grabbing anything is through using the gripper buttens. also airlink for this is ass. I dont trust it

cyberbloney

Nov 26, 2020

so apparently theres a primrose dungeon 2 now... is that something to make a new thread about or just put it here? also, anyone got it?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

so apparently theres a primrose dungeon 2 now... is that something to make a new thread about or just put it here? also, anyone got it?
There was never a 1 and more of a room with bad controls and anim players. Typical from this dev.

Reactions: altairxoxo
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes