4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

numlock123

Oct 5, 2019
I couldn't download the file because of exceeded quota, but after logging in my google account, I downloaded it no problem.

Reactions: Medic4

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Can someone who downloaded this provide a SHA256 hash of the zip file? Been having some internet issues so 4.2Gb takes a couple of days of on/off downloading. Got the file reporting completed fine through a download manager, everything seems fine but 7zip is erroring out trying to extract the main pak file.

SHA256: 483C2369B35B515201128564879989983CB6A4CA87FCE8FAEF1836BD2A2B9AA5

Aug 29, 2020
Game does not launch in vr for me. When starting a window will pop up on my monitor that cannot be controlled because it recieves no VR input. Using SteamVR, have it started prior and then launch the game. Doesnt work.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
What are the Dev notes for v 1.4? I have 1.3 but im wondering if it is worth to install 1.4
I'm pretty sure it was just new moaning and facial animations? If I remember correctly, possible one more scene.

-> To be sure you can just click his twitter off of the main post thing.

Edit: Check twitter not for exact changelog, but from what I've seen if he adds or does something, he also mentions it on twitter.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Damn looks good
Why all those VR kits are so expensive ><
I've used multiple headsets for VR, the Oculus Quest 2 was one of the best I've used. All of them are going to have something that annoys you, or you dislike at first, if you're trying to budget or really dont have the money for one, best thing I can recommend is a pre-owned Quest 2. Ebay will always do full returns if somethings wrong with it.

Edit: I realize it sounds like I was saying the quest 2 is only good for people on a budget, but ignoring prices completely, the Quest 2 was one of the best, falling just short of the 1000$ Valve Index (Quest 2: Higher resolution and only 300$ new)

Reactions: Nekololiphile

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
The Oculus Quest 2 has terrible FOV and don't have high Hz, you're also tied to Facebook with that, i would just prefer not playing VR and wait for better prices.

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
Well quest 2 might not be of the highest quality but it has been advertised as a best pick if you were to buy vr set... The facebook thingy is a cancer thou.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I've used multiple headsets for VR, the Oculus Quest 2 was one of the best I've used. All of them are going to have something that annoys you, or you dislike at first, if you're trying to budget or really dont have the money for one, best thing I can recommend is a pre-owned Quest 2. Ebay will always do full returns if somethings wrong with it.
The Oculus Quest 2 has terrible FOV and don't have high Hz, you're also tied to Facebook with that, i would just prefer not playing VR and wait for better prices.
Please go recheck, Quest 2 can go up to 120hz which is extremely acceptable and high among the other VR headsets, the FOV is not the greatest, but FOV with VR headsets is rarely a big deal, especially if it's your only VR headset, yes switching from a high FOV to a low is weird. However everyone gets used to FOV. As for Facebook, just make a new account, keep it 100% private via settings, then leave it inactive and you'll forget Facebook exists.
Your negative points are things that people complained about when it first came out, however many of these things were solved.

Edit: This is coming from someone with over 30k hours in VR, having tested many headsets, however it does not mean I know everything or I am a god. I was just giving a person talking about headsets being expensive, something to look at, don't go bombing on my about it. Please excuse me for not recommending them a 1000$ headset kit, just after they mentioned VR headsets are expensive for them.

Reactions: AkiroVR and Barnaky

JoshuaDADAD

Apr 14, 2018
Game does not launch in vr for me. When starting a window will pop up on my monitor that cannot be controlled because it recieves no VR input. Using SteamVR, have it started prior and then launch the game. Doesnt work.
Im having the same problem with my Quest 2, anyone know how to have the game show up through my VR because it's not launching automatically, like normaly

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Please go recheck, Quest 2 can go up to 120hz which is extremely acceptable and high among the other VR headsets, the FOV is not the greatest, but FOV with VR headsets is rarely a big deal, especially if it's your only VR headset, yes switching from a high FOV to a low is weird. However everyone gets used to FOV. As for Facebook, just make a new account, keep it 100% private via settings, then leave it inactive and you'll forget Facebook exists.
Your negative points are things that people complained about when it first came out, however many of these things were solved.

Edit: This is coming from someone with over 30k hours in VR, having tested many headsets, however it does not mean I know everything or I am a god. I was just giving a person talking about headsets being expensive, something to look at, don't go bombing on my about it. Please excuse me for not recommending them a 1000$ headset kit, just after they mentioned VR headsets are expensive for them.
And why i don't stop seeing people having lots of problems with the Quest2?
If people have a problem with VR expensiveness they have a solution: Wait.
It's not that difficult, this people are complaining because a game is VR only, but this same people can just play OTHER games that already exist and have much more content and are desktop games, like the ones from Illusionsoft, or just Virt-A-Mate, people complaining about a game being VR only are retarded as fuck. They have hundreds of games to play, this one even doesn't have much content to start with.
Sigh..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xsnowx

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
And why i don't stop seeing people having lots of problems with the Quest2?
If people have a problem with VR expensiveness they have a solution: Wait.
It's not that difficult, this people are complaining because a game is VR only, but this same people can just play OTHER games that already exist and have much more content and are desktop games, like the ones from Illusionsoft, or just Virt-A-Mate, people complaining about a game being VR only are retarded as fuck. They have hundreds of games to play, this one even doesn't have much content to start with.
Sigh..
You hear problems with all headsets, look it up, done arguing, you're going off of my argument anways, you're projecting, especially about games being vr only, never even brought it up, we both made our points so just leave it.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes