4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Im having the same problem with my Quest 2, anyone know how to have the game show up through my VR because it's not launching automatically, like normaly
This is the most common VR issue, happens with all headsets, to solve it best chance is to look up solutions and try multiple. I started it the same way you mentioned, but it worked out for me. It's unfortunate but I wish you luck.

kisto_fit

May 24, 2021
hey guys! Idk if you know, but there is VR emulator for pc. Ppl without headsets finished HL Alyx via this thing. Surprisingly, i can move hands in Primrose Dungeon too. Main trouble is - i can't get through calibration. Is there any way to skip it? Or what should holding triggers look like while in game? If it'll work i'd try to translate guide i played with. Trouble is clearly with this game.

Triggers work in Vr Home, btw

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2021
hey guys! Idk if you know, but there is VR emulator for pc. Ppl without headsets finished HL Alyx via this thing. Surprisingly, i can move hands in Primrose Dungeon too. Main trouble is - i can't get through calibration. Is there any way to skip it? Or what should holding triggers look like while in game? If it'll work i'd try to translate guide i played with. Trouble is clearly with this game.

Triggers work in Vr Home, btw
Whats the name of the emulator?

Edit : for anyone want to simulate VR, use Iriun VR for using your phone as a headset and use cracked Driver4VR to simulate controller using mouse and keyboard. Make sure to install SteamVR first before installing any of them

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone else find the scene selection controls to be pretty weird? I can't even reach the orbs half the time.

cyberbloney

Nov 26, 2020
I mean I cannot physically reach forward far enough. I am puzzled to why you can't just walk closer to them like you could in the first versions of this game.
oh.... what version do you have? I aint had that problem on any of the demos.

share with us!

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes