4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

poiiu

Oct 30, 2017
" pointing " doesn't work...
PS: Even in desktop, press E does nothing...
same here buddy, pointing doesn't work in VR at all, and it doesn't work in desktop either (tho it's a different version). don't pay attention to other people, this is a huge issue as no pointing, no game lol.

Reactions: nweiss

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
same here buddy, pointing doesn't work in VR at all, and it doesn't work in desktop either (tho it's a different version). don't pay attention to other people, this is a huge issue as no pointing, no game lol.
yep, there is nothing to do other than smack tittes...Need update 2.1.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm a little confused here. How do you make a sequel to a game that doesn't fucking exist?

cyberbloney

Nov 26, 2020
Normally, a "sequel" to a tech demo is called an "update."
yea but thats like saying using VAM and releasing it as your own game is an update. naw its just a VAM game. like there are mmd videos that have titles. and if theres a second part they call it title 2. primrose dungeon was already just two things. primrose dungeon 2 has none of those two things and is just a new demo.

vrmo

Oct 25, 2018
I see the 2.2 build up on kemono.party but it takes me to the patreon page when I click the download link.

Jan 6, 2021
I see the 2.2 build up on kemono.party but it takes me to the patreon page when I click the download link.

Seems like he put the download links in an old post ( on kemono) and kemono are not automatically updates old posts. That page are already flagged tho so hopefully it gets updated soon

marcane

Feb 18, 2021
if anyone has info on the update if you could please pm me...id be gratedul. thank you :)

MonkeyFap13

Sep 6, 2021

Based on my observations, it seems content creators are becoming aware that kemono party exists. For some content creators I see the password to extract the files from the zip/rar files for their content, but no download link for their stuff. Others I see links that go directly to their patreon page that requires you pay for their content. A bunch of creators that I like, mostly for Vam stuff, will either not have any updates for quite a while on kemono party, or the site will have their new stuff but the download links will be missing. In some cases, links to the content creator's stuff (new and old) will just give you a mesage on Mega or whatever site that the file no longer exists (meaning for some creators you can't even download their older stuff from kemono party because the download links were changed for their paying supporters).

VamX for example (a plugin for Virt-A-Mate). On the kemono party site you can see the download links up to version 1.18 Beta 2. Even though kemono party was updated for version 1.19 Beta 2 (the latest at this time), the post only has a link to their patreon page.

Kemono party for 1 content creator I like has the most recent update for their stuff, which was just the creator complaining, who said:

"Since said party site keeps getting updated, I might have to make the VaM looks available only to teir 2 subs starting next month. All you legitimete subs can thank the bottom feeding slug-anus for that. Passwords will be personal for each user. Keep that in mind."

Content creators seem to be using various methods to prevent their stuff from being shared on kemono party, such as:
Increasing the support tier to access their stuff (which means supporters have to pay more, double the price or higher in some cases)
Using unique passwords for every single supporter (when their stuff is pirated they can try ever single password they gave out, and the password that works can be linked to a specific supporter, who they then get perma banned so they can no longer access their stuff)
Changing the download link for some or all of their content so the links on kemono party no longer work
Requiring all supporters to privately message the content creator to get a download link (which might be a unique link for each supporter)
Only giving access to their content via Discord
ETC.

I've noticed these things happening in the last few months and it seems to be increasingly happening as more content creators are becoming aware of kemono party. I'm about to the point to consider kemono party a lost cause and just go with stuff the creators make publicly available for free, or just go without.

Keep in mind, kemono party does NOT automatically update stuff. Someone has to manually update things for a creator. For things that a creator charges money for, the pirate has to actually pay to access the stuff to get the links to share. (There's a bunch of Vam content creators with stuff I like, but I get no results on kemono party when searching for them, meaning nobody has shared their stuff and/or they took good measures ahead of time to prevent piracy.)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes