4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Fefster

Jan 7, 2018
This also looks like this will be the last version and there wont be more, since the patreon seems to be gone for a while now.
They seem to be somewhat active on twitter. But yeah, nothing on the patreon for a while now.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is there anything to acttually do? I was able to summo nthe girls but I can;'t reach them.
They're supposed to walk off that platform and jump down to you..

Oh hey, same issue if you scroll up, solution is to restart the game and try again, personally this never happened to me, but they said it works perfectly after restarting.

Last edited:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
cant get into vr, first time game turned on i closed steam vr, now i cant get back into vr
Try starting Steam-VR separately first, then launch the game.

Try fully closing down steam then opening it back up and repeating once more if it still didn't work.

bobsample260

Dec 19, 2019
Try starting Steam-VR separately first, then launch the game.

Try fully closing down steam then opening it back up and repeating once more if it still didn't work.
Tried it, is there a way to maybe delete configs or something, I can control everything and move around with my vr controlers, it just dosnt display to the headset.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Tried it, is there a way to maybe delete configs or something, I can control everything and move around with my vr controlers, it just dosnt display to the headset.
That sounds like an odd issue, my personal solution to that would be removing the game and redownloading it, making sure to remove any data files it might make in local files.
If that didn't work I'd be lost for words.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I liked the demon ride demo.
Try looking at the creator named "Hentai VR" they dont make Hentai from what I know, but rather stuff like the content you like including having used the same exact model. From what I remember they have both VR and non VR versions for like all of those videos. I will say it can be hard to find his content sometimes.
Here is their patreon if this will help you find their content easier or something (probably has linked platforms somwhere)

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Try looking at the creator named "Hentai VR" they dont make Hentai from what I know, but rather stuff like the content you like including having used the same exact model. From what I remember they have both VR and non VR versions for like all of those videos. I will say it can be hard to find his content sometimes.
Here is their patreon if this will help you find their content easier or something (probably has linked platforms somwhere)
VR videos suck. The point of VR is 6Dof, but videos have only 3Dof

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
VR videos suck. The point of VR is 6Dof, but videos have only 3Dof
I recommended it to someone who said they liked "The Demon Ride demo" because they use the same model and are both essentially videos.

As to your point;
Your point is understandable, but also very opinionated.

While it's true that VR videos currently offer only 3 degrees of freedom (3DoF) compared to 6 degrees of freedom (6DoF) offered by interactive VR experiences, it's important to note that VR videos can still offer a compelling and immersive experience. Additionally, VR videos can be a great way to introduce people to the possibilities of VR and encourage them to explore more interactive experiences.

It's also worth considering that not everyone has access to high-end VR hardware that can provide a fully interactive 6DoF experience. VR videos can be enjoyed on a wide range of devices, including mobile phones and entry-level VR headsets, making them more accessible to a wider audience.

While VR videos may not be as advanced as fully interactive VR experiences, they still have their place in the VR ecosystem and can provide a valuable and enjoyable experience for many users.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I recommended it to someone who said they liked "The Demon Ride demo" because they use the same model and are both essentially videos.

As to your point;
Your point is understandable, but also very opinionated.

While it's true that VR videos currently offer only 3 degrees of freedom (3DoF) compared to 6 degrees of freedom (6DoF) offered by interactive VR experiences, it's important to note that VR videos can still offer a compelling and immersive experience. Additionally, VR videos can be a great way to introduce people to the possibilities of VR and encourage them to explore more interactive experiences.

It's also worth considering that not everyone has access to high-end VR hardware that can provide a fully interactive 6DoF experience. VR videos can be enjoyed on a wide range of devices, including mobile phones and entry-level VR headsets, making them more accessible to a wider audience.

While VR videos may not be as advanced as fully interactive VR experiences, they still have their place in the VR ecosystem and can provide a valuable and enjoyable experience for many users.
I think 3Dof causes more harm than good to VR industry. People will try it, won't feel the immersion, and will get nausea, and then will ditch VR.

Reactions: loler69 and Viixby

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I think 3Dof causes more harm than good to VR industry. People will try it, won't feel the immersion, and will get nausea, and then will ditch VR.
While it's true that some people may experience motion sickness or find 3DoF VR to be underwhelming, it's important to consider the broader context of the VR industry. Many people have already had positive experiences with 3DoF VR in the form of smartphone-based VR, and this has helped to raise awareness and interest in VR as a whole. Smartphone and mobile based VR has helped improve popularity of VR tremendously and is one of the things that gets larger companies like Google and Samsung into funding VR development and technology.
Additionally, with the increasing availability of affordable standalone VR headsets with 6DoF capabilities, the barrier to entry for more immersive VR experiences is decreasing. Ultimately, offering a range of VR options that cater to different preferences and needs can help to grow the industry and bring more people into the fold.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes