LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Prince of Suburbia Beta (1.0) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.pos), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Instructions : To open my mod menu go to preferences and click on LukeRay's Extras. Then adjust settings as required.
Return button is right at the bottom.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 574 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So the game is now complete? So what happened with the pregnancy? It's probably just an ending scene now, huh? Or an epilogue pregnancy sex scene at best I reckon.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So...how did the MC break his arms? The animation was extremely unclear.

Also, I don't get why it's a sandbox-light, why make the players click if there's really just one path?

Reactions: Arcane666 and Loki0

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrinceOfSuburbia-1.0Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: HardToBeHuman

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So did they scrap Scarlett Ann and went for another artist that is being more reliable? :HideThePain:
Good for them. Any before and after examples of the remastered scenes?

Nice to see that it got completed but a bit of confusion is still there after reading the last couple pages back. I guess I will wait some time before giving this game a go.

Lastly I see the tag pregnancy and I wanted to know how it is implemented? I read that it will be DLC only and is not actually in the game?
Why the tag though? It is just misleading.

Last edited:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
my saves aren't working should I start new game ?
Yeah, saves are broken for this release. Dev said they changed a bunch of code from previous chapters. If you start a new game, it gives you options to start from the beginning, Part 2, or the 1.0 content.

3.90 star(s) 107 Votes