Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Never fucked with cheats but there's a enable cheat option in the menu so i assume you use that, or maybe the codes are from an old build, maybe both i dunno.
do you have complete save ?? I don't even know how to cross to grim forest If possible I'd like to have a complete save and the MC standing near Witch hut

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
do you have complete save ?? I don't even know how to cross to grim forest If possible I'd like to have a complete save and the MC standing near Witch hut
I do not, i have yet to even finish a single route. As for getting to the forest i don't see how you can have trouble with that, if you can get to the south side you can get to the forest, it's the dead tree on the west side of the map, it's just before the lava section.

Princess_&_Conquest_Outside_Grim_Forest.png

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
so much wotk to be done. but yeah - here. Have at Thee!

Patreon:
Changelog:
Download:

masterdragonson

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
is it normal that sirens kingdom gets rekt so fucking early and fast in the game? Or I'm just unlucky

is there cheatcode for restoring kingdom?

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
is it normal that sirens kingdom gets rekt so fucking early and fast in the game? Or I'm just unlucky

is there cheatcode for restoring kingdom?
It's in beta, no balancing has been done to them yet~

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
It's in beta, no balancing has been done to them yet~
oh, alrighty then
btw since succub princesses are slowly getting their own sex animations I'm kinda currious if you have plans for desert princess succubus model (art and chibi) rework? Right know it's almost the same as her basic version (she only get 2 horns and tiny tail) and then we have other girls that have huge visual change

Reactions: xhienkun

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, if the dev on steam said that the long-ass-pause when moving through save files is a "feature" then this LIMITED framerate too is a feature *Nod nod*

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes