DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So, just for my sanity, is this one of those games that is forever intended to be updated (not in a malicious, forever in beta sense, just long tail development sense), or is it building towards being "Done"?
I played a build shortly after Wyvern princess was added, and wanted to hold off on playing more till it was done, but it feels like it may never be "finished". Should I just bite the bullet and play now, or if I held off for another... however many years, would I get a more complete experience?
It's one of the more updated milking games.
To be honest, the game will most likely never be "finished" as the dev would rather add 'paid' DLC characters, feature creep in systems most won't care about, add in weapons (in a game where combat doesn't really matter most of the time), add in skills (which adds nothing to content), add in rare items and be cryptic on how to get said items (because lol, yes I'm serious) instead of adding in real content that moves the game forward.

The fact that it took MULTIPLE YEARS for them to finally finish a few of the main princesses' stories who's been in the game since nearly the start, that it took MULTIPLE YEARS to add in H content for some main princesses who's been in the game since nearly the start and it took well over a year to barely implement a new main princess who was introduced nearly 2 years ago should give you a good measure of how committed they are to making a finished product.

They are, I'll repeat to be fair, the most updated of the milking in-development games around. They are constantly releasing bug fixes and are trying to get the game to run as smoothly as possible.
Wait for the game? Yes. If they ever finish it, it can easily be one of the best western based H games around.
Support the game? No, absolutely not. Do not support this dev in any way unless it's to buy the finished product. The amount of money they have made off their more loyal supporters could easily buy you a high-end PC and several top ranked, fully priced games off of steam.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
It should be common sense that singular projects shouldn't be supported by a Patreon. You can hardly blame the developer, finishing the game would be the same as walking to the boss and saying you quit. You quit your work-from-home job that nets you several grands a month.

Apr 5, 2021
It seems very common for these projects. But it sounds like I should just dive in and hope the content I like is complete, any dead end routes I should avoid wasting my time on? I seem to remember the game had a time limit on a run, and you had to commit fairly early into a playthrough, don't know if that's still the case.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
It seems very common for these projects. But it sounds like I should just dive in and hope the content I like is complete, any dead end routes I should avoid wasting my time on? I seem to remember the game had a time limit on a run, and you had to commit fairly early into a playthrough, don't know if that's still the case.
Yes and no. There's a time limit of sorts in that you need to bring the different factions to peace before they start killing each other. But once you manage that, you're basically free to do whatever you want. I'm not sure when you last played but compared to the version about a year ago, they are much more aggressive now. If you don't start bringing them together as soon as possible, you could have 2-3 kingdoms conquered within the first week.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I noticed the flow quest is different because she doesn't leave after the 3 codes are given to her any more unless I'm doing it wrong.

Jun 24, 2023
Hello, my game crashes when I'm wearing a pumpkin costume and walk into the scarecrow fields during the harvest princess quest. Anyone know what might caused it? (this is what is says when it crashes "script game_interpreter line 1543 typeerror occured cant convert nil into string") Update I somehow got past the bug by not wearing the costume before getting to the bumpkin knights at the granary and putting it on after talking to the bumpkins, still don't know why wearing it before would cause it to crash though.

Last edited:

Nurax

Dec 2, 2017
Er, how finished is the Plant Princess currently? She seems unable to get pregnant and I am lost on what to do after the full moon cerimony.

Dynomiet

Aug 30, 2020
Er, how finished is the Plant Princess currently? She seems unable to get pregnant and I am lost on what to do after the full moon cerimony.
You were able to get the ceremony? I thought that it was only available on real-time full moon days, maybe I'm stupid. BTW yes she currently cannot get pregnant nor recruited. That's planned content.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
1706201793937.png
Patreon:
download: , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+
+

+
+
/ - expires in March
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess & Conquest [v0.20.13] [Towerfag] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. If there are patches released they should work with my compressed version, if not tag me please.

Win [434 MB]
- - -

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes