Reilit

May 18, 2019
Can't find if there is a way to re enable earning achievements/medals with cheats enabled. Does anyone know of a way to do that?

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Isn't the game finished? There is the released version on Steam
That just means it's out of Early Access. There's plenty of Indie games that constantly get content updates on Steam. Steam should add another state for Indie games that constantly get updates. A midway between Early Access but not quite yet finished.

Technolord

Apr 14, 2019
Is there a way, with a mod or cheats to make it so that princesses wont ever get locked out at max corruption? Like stop the corruption from increasing to the final level after succubus?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Do all the DLC characters have bare-bones content? I tried out the monkey girl and haven't seen any event or story content involving her. I have her love bar maxed and have only seen 1 short camp sex scene with her.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
does anyone have any way to extract the game's files that isn't the usual extractor? P&C has so many damn images it outright can't load all of em altogether so it can barely extract the first few images to begin with.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Is there a way, with a mod or cheats to make it so that princesses wont ever get locked out at max corruption? Like stop the corruption from increasing to the final level after succubus?
Just use a Purify spell to revert the succubus status. This is the only way to erase corruption when reaches max.

Decadearmors

Apr 12, 2019
I tried download this game on a few website and even steam but this game keeps having bug where the screen is moved partly to the downright. Really need help with this

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
So I assume the game is now fully playable right? Last time I tried, it constantly crashed and the fps would dip into the negatives in the world map.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PrincessAndConquestMinigames-Bundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So with the info that the game is out of early access one would also assume that the game is at least feature complete but that is not the case.
My uneducated guess would be that no new mechanics will be added and instead (I hope) only new content.

Over half the main princess cast has still no playable route so the game is a far cry from being finished.
Getting the game out of early access only created confusion.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
So with the info that the game is out of early access one would also assume that the game is at least feature complete but that is not the case.
My uneducated guess would be that no new mechanics will be added and instead (I hope) only new content.

Over half the main princess cast has still no playable route so the game is a far cry from being finished.
Getting the game out of early access only created confusion.
only 20 princesses will have routes as tower fag said

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
only 20 princesses will have routes as tower fag said
Yeah I guess, all the princesses with their own reign. 20 in total and we are missing 3 still which arent even implemented.

But dont forget we have routes for the several dragon princesses and dog princess as well and they are not marked in the reign menu so either some of the reign princesses dont get routes or we get more than 20.

My statement still stands because we only got like 8-9 routes so far though. (5 of them are not reign princesses if the wiki is accurate)

Just sayin:HideThePain:

Edit: Got bored and stumbled upon their patreon goals. Not gonna lie I dont care for DLC characters because they literally have no content but the queen forms looks very interesting.

Last edited:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
So I assume the game is now fully playable right? Last time I tried, it constantly crashed and the fps would dip into the negatives in the world map.
The fps is better. Loading times are better than they used to be. As for whether or not it's fully playable, that's up for debate. A lot of content but still plenty of bugs, soft locks, and complicated mechanics. if you haven't played for like 10+ versions it's probably worth, otherwise not a ton is different.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
is the gallery fixed or is it still forcing people to watch the same dialogue before watching each scene? And why is scene 222 broken? It doesn't do anything when I select it

Last edited:

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
The fps is better. Loading times are better than they used to be. As for whether or not it's fully playable, that's up for debate. A lot of content but still plenty of bugs, soft locks, and complicated mechanics. if you haven't played for like 10+ versions it's probably worth, otherwise not a ton is different.
Yeah I downloaded it, because I played way before it was released on steam.
It's true that the performance is better, even the load times suprisingly.
Now I feel like I need a guide for everything. Not much is explained even in some Knights inc quests.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes