KetaSlix

Jun 18, 2021
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2546295
Patreon:
download: MEGA
+

+

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MODdownload
I Download the game from Mega but i need a password to download. Do you have a clue for this password?

cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022
Auto save doesn't work and my game crashed after using the Dullahan's skill and attacking... any fix?
Is there also a way to just skip dialouge all together at once? the fast dialogue doesn't seem to work at times

Honestly gonna drop playing this game, I really don't have the paitence to wait through an enermous amount of dialogue only to reload my save and sit through the same dialogue since I pressed the wrong choice since I was spamming to skip the dialogue, could have done a better job with that :shrug:

Last edited:

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Auto save doesn't work and my game crashed after using the Dullahan's skill and attacking... any fix?
Is there also a way to just skip dialouge all together at once? the fast dialogue doesn't seem to work at times

Honestly gonna drop playing this game, I really don't have the paitence to wait through an enermous amount of dialogue only to reload my save and sit through the same dialogue since I pressed the wrong choice since I was spamming to skip the dialogue, could have done a better job with that :shrug:
spamming to skip the dialogue, see, see that's your issue right there. It's your problem (n)

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
That just means it's out of Early Access. There's plenty of Indie games that constantly get content updates on Steam. Steam should add another state for Indie games that constantly get updates. A midway between Early Access but not quite yet finished.
Remember back in the day (like a mere 2 years ago) when "Early Access" simply meant you got access to the full game earlier than others? You know "Early Access" to the game. The way it's being used now, it's just a damn beta. And if you already have a term that does the exact same thing, what's the point of early access?

Nov 8, 2021
This game had some potential, but the developer just threw it away with bugs, slow development, crashes. I have a ssd, a good gpu and I just can't play this game decently. I have to wait a eternity just to save, load. Sometimes my save just stops to work. To complete, on the last update nothing works. The game crashes every time, and now stopped to open. I had bought this game a time ago, and immediately refunded. I came back here to give another chance, but seems like this game just becomes more and more worst in every update. I wanted to play this game, but there are limits to my patience.

Rushi_Keito

Aug 5, 2020
Helloo, can anyone tell me why I can't see Mouse Princess in her room at night? I went to the sewer and the room I came upon after climbing up the ladder was empty, only the chimps were there, guarding.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Helloo, can anyone tell me why I can't see Mouse Princess in her room at night? I went to the sewer and the room I came upon after climbing up the ladder was empty, only the chimps were there, guarding.
There's another room pass the chimps. I mean, what else would they be guarding?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rushi_Keito

Rushi_Keito

Aug 5, 2020
There's another room pass the chimps. I mean, what else would they be guarding?
Ohhh, I thought I just kept missing her, and now that I think about it, that room was prolly the throne room and not her bedroom :LOL:
So is the room at the bottom left? Behind the single chimp that doesn't move? I'll check it out, thank youu

Oh, also I have another question.....
I saw a comment about there being dragon NPCs on the balconies of Princess' Castles, and I managed to get into DesertP's room, how do I get to her balcony? And I saw another comment about a dragon NPC on the side of the cliffs near Mouse Town, how do I get there? If possible pls give me a detailed guide how to get there, my head's been hurting trying the decipher how to get there from the game's wiki :cry:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes