DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Ohhh, I thought I just kept missing her, and now that I think about it, that room was prolly the throne room and not her bedroom :LOL:
So is the room at the bottom left? Behind the single chimp that doesn't move? I'll check it out, thank youu

Oh, also I have another question.....
I saw a comment about there being dragon NPCs on the balconies of Princess' Castles, and I managed to get into DesertP's room, how do I get to her balcony? And I saw another comment about a dragon NPC on the side of the cliffs near Mouse Town, how do I get there? If possible pls give me a detailed guide how to get there, my head's been hurting trying the decipher how to get there from the game's wiki :cry:
Look around the room and you should hopefully figure it out. If not, well....that's a totally different problem.

The only princess with a balcony is Human Princess. Whether or not it appears is random. It's not even important. If it's a male dragon, nothing happens. If it's a female dragon, she gives you a dragon egg. You can just by a dragon egg in Desert Town weekly night festival for 2k.

The wiki has a mistake in it, it says the 2nd set of stairs but actually it's right before the 3rd set. Even without this information you should have easily been able to find the area with some basic ass hell exploration. Therefore, no I will not make a detail guide for something you can find with ease if you simply pay attention. Besides, the dragon NPC is the same as the Human Princess one you find. Male/nothing, Female/egg. Not really important.

Rushi_Keito

Aug 5, 2020
Look around the room and you should hopefully figure it out. If not, well....that's a totally different problem.

The only princess with a balcony is Human Princess. Whether or not it appears is random. It's not even important. If it's a male dragon, nothing happens. If it's a female dragon, she gives you a dragon egg. You can just by a dragon egg in Desert Town weekly night festival for 2k.

The wiki has a mistake in it, it says the 2nd set of stairs but actually it's right before the 3rd set. Even without this information you should have easily been able to find the area with some basic ass hell exploration. Therefore, no I will not make a detail guide for something you can find with ease if you simply pay attention. Besides, the dragon NPC is the same as the Human Princess one you find. Male/nothing, Female/egg. Not really important.
Yeah, finally found her room, I did NOT notice the ladder.

I COULD BUY A DRAGON EGG?? Sorry, I was searching the thread and the wiki on where to get a dragon progeny and I only found the answers to be by looking for female dragon NPCs (who're usually by the castle balconies, most comments say). Thank you.

AH, yeah just went back on the wiki, I am dumb, I am so sorry, the instruction said to walk up and then go left. I already went to the entrance but couldn't get it, I was prolly pressing just the up and right (or just turned in a circle, that happens sometimes when I use a controller). Anyway, I found it and got MouseP's costumeee. Thank you for your time even though you most likely were getting annoyed with my dumb questions.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, finally found her room, I did NOT notice the ladder.

I COULD BUY A DRAGON EGG?? Sorry, I was searching the thread and the wiki on where to get a dragon progeny and I only found the answers to be by looking for female dragon NPCs (who're usually by the castle balconies, most comments say). Thank you.

AH, yeah just went back on the wiki, I am dumb, I am so sorry, the instruction said to walk up and then go left. I already went to the entrance but couldn't get it, I was prolly pressing just the up and right (or just turned in a circle, that happens sometimes when I use a controller). Anyway, I found it and got MouseP's costumeee. Thank you for your time even though you most likely were getting annoyed with my dumb questions.
Meh, I'm use to dumb questions. What annoy me is when people don't learn, you learned so you get a pass.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rushi_Keito

Emberoon

Nov 20, 2021
There's a gallery ingame, you can even use a cheat code to instantly unlock all the animations once you finish/skip the prologue.
So it still works? I thought they would be disabled after early access.
Isn't there a way to rip the game assets?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
So it still works? I thought they would be disabled after early access.
Isn't there a way to rip the game assets?
There's always this decrypter, it works well for all VX Ace games like P&C but it can fail to extract all of its assets to the large amount of them, so I'd recommed decrypter specifically for P&C since it's able to extract all of the assets successfully.

Hong Meiling

Jan 27, 2023
I can't enter inside the Harvest Princess House to recruit Scarecrow Princess. The guard don't let me trough. What do i need to do?

Hong Meiling

Jan 27, 2023
How can i recruit Scarecrow Princess? i did all the quest and made harvest princess abdicate, but i can access Scarecrow Princess House?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Needs a mod to get rid of the "animalese" during battle fuck. Turning the setting off doesn't affect that for some reason.
Also I still get controller controls when I change the setting to Keyboard mode, which is annoying because the new controls can't be changed (and also don't let me use the D-pad for movement).

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I can't find the place where the tea party is taking place, i've looked everywhere, is there a specific way to find it or to trigger the mission event? I remember it was not this complicated to do in previous versions.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Now you have to find a dragon sitting out in the world, she acts as the transport to take you to the tea parties.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I can't find the place where the tea party is taking place, i've looked everywhere, is there a specific way to find it or to trigger the mission event? I remember it was not this complicated to do in previous versions.
Tea parties aren't an always available event. They happen once a week (except the first week of the month) and are indicated by a teacup icon on the calendar. gives more info.

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2546295
Patreon:
download: MEGA
+

+

+

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MODdownload
Kind sir, gallery link please?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes