RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
It's okay now.
But when you click on a new game, it takes forever to load until you press ENTER.
AND THEN YOU GET TO A MENU WITH CHOICES.
Curious, that should be less notorious than before since 0.20 (i think) got a perfomance fix, yet i know is not perfect but You could feel the difference, mostly if you still have some old saves from previous versión of the fix one that slows the rest of the game since still uses some old code, replace them with a save from the exact point but from a new version if that's the case, sometimes depends on the device too, even in my phone doesn't take that long to choose

M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024
Princess & Conquest [v0.21.05] [Towerfag] [Compressed] [550MB]

/ /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bluerubber

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
I haven't played this game for a long time and I really hate this Time Mechanic where secret characters die, is Komachi the only character that has this?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PrincessAndConquest-0.21.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 26, 2021
Do you know how to activate the brawler perk? I've been trying to figure out how to activate it but have had no luck. I tried unequipped my shield and weapon, equipping a claw weapon, and checking the wiki to see if anything changed, but I had no luck. If anyone knows how to activate the brawlers perk, please reply to my message.

Feb 26, 2021
Do you know how to activate the brawler perk? I've been trying to figure out how to activate it but have had no luck. I tried unequipped my shield and weapon, equipping a claw weapon, and checking the wiki to see if anything changed, but I had no luck. If anyone knows how to activate the brawlers perk, please reply to my message.
nvm mind, i am a dumb ass. i really thought you could take off your weapons and use Ur bare hands as a weapon.

Phongsasuke

Apr 12, 2019

I'll keep testing the config in this New playthrough and i'll try after a while with the heavy save i have to test limits, hope it works too, then if it does ill share my config to see if others can play with them
Try copy and extract this file into your game folder:

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes