VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
1727547012364.png
Patreon:
download: , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+
+

+
+
- expires in November
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
BF is underrated wish they made it so you can pick which scene plays or have items to force certain scenes
BF was one of the first sexual features in the game. Back when there wasn't much beyond BF animated sprites and one or two full-size CGs that aren't even used anymore.

The game got a LOT of bad rep for being a cuck game at the time so I can see why they're not expanding on it.

BocchiBocho

Aug 10, 2022
I'm trying to play on joi but idk why it seems to miss a Lot of stuff, any way to fix it? View attachment 4081526
Try to reinstall everything (Only if the error persists ) If reinstalling everything doesn't work, use the file cleaner of your choice and try the above again.

This error can occur due to 3 things
1.-Your save is broken, (this is due to a bug in the game, some event was corrupted or did not execute correctly)

2.- You used the cheat section (default) of joiplay(DO NOT CONFUSE WITH THE CHEATS SECTION OF THE GAME), (it usually gives an error when adding an item, weapon, armor in a very recent game, that is, when playing for the first time).
Why does this happen? Simple, you get objects too early, this usually causes errors when reading and executing files because they are things you haven't figured out yet. (The only solution is to finish the game *any route* and start a new game+, just to be able to use the default cheat mode of joiplay, this does not disable obtaining medals)
CHEATS SECTION OF THE GAME ITSELF (Use the codes provided in the game download/update links, this desactivates the medals).

3.- You enabled unnecessary things in joiplay app settings (you just need to enable patch cache in RPGM Plugin section and the window size *1920×1080* )

Don't forget to have the latest versions of joiplay, RPGM Plugin (The play store version is outdated)

Reactions: RM4ST3R

kjkjgdfdf

Nov 16, 2019
BF was one of the first sexual features in the game. Back when there wasn't much beyond BF animated sprites and one or two full-size CGs that aren't even used anymore.

The game got a LOT of bad rep for being a cuck game at the time so I can see why they're not expanding on it.
Still disappointing they gotta expand it eventually the longer it takes the more it sticks out

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Try to reinstall everything (Only if the error persists ) If reinstalling everything doesn't work, use the file cleaner of your choice and try the above again.

This error can occur due to 3 things
1.-Your save is broken, (this is due to a bug in the game, some event was corrupted or did not execute correctly)

2.- You used the cheat section (default) of joiplay(DO NOT CONFUSE WITH THE CHEATS SECTION OF THE GAME), (it usually gives an error when adding an item, weapon, armor in a very recent game, that is, when playing for the first time).
Why does this happen? Simple, you get objects too early, this usually causes errors when reading and executing files because they are things you haven't figured out yet. (The only solution is to finish the game *any route* and start a new game+, just to be able to use the default cheat mode of joiplay, this does not disable obtaining medals)
CHEATS SECTION OF THE GAME ITSELF (Use the codes provided in the game download/update links, this desactivates the medals).

3.- You enabled unnecessary things in joiplay app settings (you just need to enable patch cache in RPGM Plugin section and the window size *1920×1080* )

Don't forget to have the latest versions of joiplay, RPGM Plugin (The play store version is outdated)
Welp reinstalled and enabled patch cache plus Window size and nothing, i'm using a new versión and no previous save to test first so it's a fresh install, not using cheats either since i can't even start a new Game, the msg of missing appears the very moment the game loads (menu) i downloaded again the rar but used one of the other links just in case and the problem persist oh and i'm using last versión of joi and RPG patch

Edit: welp i'm messing with some configs on the rpgm section and looks like i'm progressing a little, i can see the menu and some of the first stuff that were missing now doesn't show that Window saying that, but now some other stuff is missing, i'll try to find the exact config for it, but thanks to you now i know where i can try to get the Best options to play, i really appreciate it pal

Last edited:
Reactions: BocchiBocho

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Welp reinstalled and enabled patch cache plus Window size and nothing, i'm using a new versión and no previous save to test first so it's a fresh install, not using cheats either since i can't even start a new Game, the msg of missing appears the very moment the game loads (menu) i downloaded again the rar but used one of the other links just in case and the problem persist oh and i'm using last versión of joi and RPG patch

I'll keep testing the config in this New playthrough and i'll try after a while with the heavy save i have to test limits, hope it works too, then if it does ill share my config to see if others can play with them

Last edited:

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
Edit: welp i'm messing with some configs on the rpgm section and looks like i'm progressing a little, i can see the menu and some of the first stuff that were missing now doesn't show that Window saying that, but now some other stuff is missing, i'll try to find the exact config for it, but thanks to you now i know where i can try to get the Best options to play, i really appreciate it pal

Edit2: after testing on a New Game with max remix i can see at least the tiles where I Spawned View attachment 4088178

Yet the msg of X is missing keeps appearing for some of ground, par, light and shadow View attachment 4088180

What i feared most happened again, a whole black void World but i can hear every sound and music on Game, even see some tiles like lava, ghost princess kingdom and the tower (Even animations as getting a medal, this time for a prog)
View attachment 4088182

The worst part was that after the conversation between Skeleton Princess sieging Human Princess the game closet itself, i'll see with other configs, maybe replacing some files after extracting the rar again without the need of delete the game from joi works, if i manage to solve something (that i doub) or fix the entire problem (not even i believe that :D) i'll update and post the config i used
Man considering how this game stretches the engine capabilities to the point of lagging on top machines not because the hardware is bad but because the engine literally can't handle the bloat you're a mad lad just for trying to run it on an emulator of any kind

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Man considering how this game stretches the engine capabilities to the point of lagging on top machines not because the hardware is bad but because the engine literally can't handle the bloat you're a mad lad just for trying to run it on an emulator of any kind
Heh thanks bro, and a funny thing is, that looks like that i'm actually making some progress on this, i'll put the details on the post tho

Reactions: Orfunk

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Full progeny customization from fun patch still a w.i.p. I'm guessing?
Progeny customization? Pfft. Didn't play for a long time, but I can guess, not even resurrection system is complete. I don't think any subsystem or mechanic will be complete at this rate.
It is not capabilities it stretches, but laziness of a creator. I have a feeling, he has no idea of what "performance" means/

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
What do You mean by "endless download"? Give some details, that way maybe someone can help You with the issue
It's okay now.
But when you click on a new game, it takes forever to load until you press ENTER.
AND THEN YOU GET TO A MENU WITH CHOICES.

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes