pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
In fact, you're going to run away from a tentacle monster once again, and at the end of it you'll have a hole. You have to rush into the hole without stopping.
OK, thanks.

The trick is that the time to do something just after the second apparition of the monster is extremely short (so, better be prepared to run before acknowledging the message for the apparition of the monster).

grub2

May 4, 2018
how does combat in this work? i use entice and charlotte gets fondled to some degree, i can't fight the goblin because it'll 2-shot me

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
how does combat in this work? i use entice and charlotte gets fondled to some degree, i can't fight the goblin because it'll 2-shot me
The game has passed, everything works. The principle of combat is extremely simple. You start the fight with a entice, and make sure that heart is constantly active on enemy, if it is gone, you use the entice again. Then, using various sex techniques, you inflict damage, 3-4 hits are usually enough. If necessary, use potions and wells to replenish indicators.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The pic is blocking
It's very annoying indeed.

I don't know if it's a bug or a "feature", but one possibility (at least) is to avoid completely the 2 orcs just before the former exit: don't be detected and don't fight them (see capture before the first orc).

After the exit, everything is OK (no more troubles of this kind during fighting).

capture1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: VictorDoUrden

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
BTW, there is the same problem (i.e. picture that always gets inlaid into the game screen) in another part of the game. And this time, I'm almost sure it's really a bug.

In the re-collection rooms, second room (i.e. "Erotic skill memory room"), the sex level 1 event (without any legend, furthermore).

capture-sexlevel1.png

me130

Dec 11, 2017
A few informations about that translation.

It's made with a mtl basis. It was in part done with mtl and in part done with my beginner level of japanese. So I can't guarantee it's perfect. Plus, even if I think I'm quite good at it, english ain't my first language, so I might have done errors. Should you encounter any, tell me, I still have the files required to edit the game.

About bugs, Last time I played it it wasn't that buggy. I'll redo a playthrough to try and see (and see if i can reproduce what I've seen in the thread so far). The sole bug I remember being annoying was that I couldnt' translate the battle options without crashing the game. But at that time I didn't have rpg maker yet. Might try looking again

It also is my first tentative at translating a game as it is overall quite short.
Thanks for translating man. I appreciate the effort :)

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Don't mess with filenames, just do this:
www/js/plugins.js
line 19:
JavaScript:
{"name":"MOG_BattleCommands","status":true,"description":"(v1.2) Comandos de batalhas animados por imagens.","parameters":{"Mode":"0","Layout X-axis":"-45","Layout Y-axis":"-25","Com X-axis":"-10","Com Y-axis":"0","Arrow":"true","Arrow X-axis":"5","Arrow Y-axis":"0","Zoom Animation":"false","Zoom Rate":"1.30","Zoom Speed":"0.015","Zoom Loop":"true","Slide Animation":"true","Slide X":"30","Slide Y":"0","Com Name":"false","Com Name X-axis":"55","Com Name Y-axis":"75","Com Font Size":"22","Cursor":"true","Cursor X-axis":"0","Cursor Y-axis":"0","Cursor Slide":"true","Row Max":"4","Ring Range":"70","Ring Motion":"true","Pi Range":"2.0","Side Input":"true","Face X-axis":"0","Face Y-axis":"-950"}},
change to
JavaScript:
{"name":"MOG_BattleCommands","status":false,"description":"(v1.2) Comandos de batalhas animados por imagens.","parameters":{"Mode":"0","Layout X-axis":"-45","Layout Y-axis":"-25","Com X-axis":"-10","Com Y-axis":"0","Arrow":"true","Arrow X-axis":"5","Arrow Y-axis":"0","Zoom Animation":"false","Zoom Rate":"1.30","Zoom Speed":"0.015","Zoom Loop":"true","Slide Animation":"true","Slide X":"30","Slide Y":"0","Com Name":"false","Com Name X-axis":"55","Com Name Y-axis":"75","Com Font Size":"22","Cursor":"true","Cursor X-axis":"0","Cursor Y-axis":"0","Cursor Slide":"true","Row Max":"4","Ring Range":"70","Ring Motion":"true","Pi Range":"2.0","Side Input":"true","Face X-axis":"0","Face Y-axis":"-950"}},

Reactions: weedman4251

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
It was a bit...underwhelming. The princess was a total 10/10 huge titty babe, which I like, but I never really felt like I was ever getting all that corrupted. I wanted to see more girls turn into total alpha sluts, you dig? Show a little more confidence. If you're gonna seduce something seduce it. Not "Ill let you pass if you X" to a resigned "if I must." Also maybe I just missed something but the ending was rather anemic.

But still it was short enough to where I guess this isn't really too huge a deal. Beat it in about an hour.

JackFrost4422

Jul 15, 2020
It was a nice little game once the bugs were fixed. The whole stealth angle seems kind of pointless after a while because it's pretty easy to steamroll enemies. Still, the artwork was nice.

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
Don't mess with filenames, just do this:
www/js/plugins.js
line 19:
JavaScript:
{"name":"MOG_BattleCommands","status":true,"description":"(v1.2) Comandos de batalhas animados por imagens.","parameters":{"Mode":"0","Layout X-axis":"-45","Layout Y-axis":"-25","Com X-axis":"-10","Com Y-axis":"0","Arrow":"true","Arrow X-axis":"5","Arrow Y-axis":"0","Zoom Animation":"false","Zoom Rate":"1.30","Zoom Speed":"0.015","Zoom Loop":"true","Slide Animation":"true","Slide X":"30","Slide Y":"0","Com Name":"false","Com Name X-axis":"55","Com Name Y-axis":"75","Com Font Size":"22","Cursor":"true","Cursor X-axis":"0","Cursor Y-axis":"0","Cursor Slide":"true","Row Max":"4","Ring Range":"70","Ring Motion":"true","Pi Range":"2.0","Side Input":"true","Face X-axis":"0","Face Y-axis":"-950"}},
change to
JavaScript:
{"name":"MOG_BattleCommands","status":false,"description":"(v1.2) Comandos de batalhas animados por imagens.","parameters":{"Mode":"0","Layout X-axis":"-45","Layout Y-axis":"-25","Com X-axis":"-10","Com Y-axis":"0","Arrow":"true","Arrow X-axis":"5","Arrow Y-axis":"0","Zoom Animation":"false","Zoom Rate":"1.30","Zoom Speed":"0.015","Zoom Loop":"true","Slide Animation":"true","Slide X":"30","Slide Y":"0","Com Name":"false","Com Name X-axis":"55","Com Name Y-axis":"75","Com Font Size":"22","Cursor":"true","Cursor X-axis":"0","Cursor Y-axis":"0","Cursor Slide":"true","Row Max":"4","Ring Range":"70","Ring Motion":"true","Pi Range":"2.0","Side Input":"true","Face X-axis":"0","Face Y-axis":"-950"}},
I changed it. it's work few times and it pops up again after https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-escape-v1-00r1-nagiyahonpo.61375/page-4#post-4167476

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes