Bearcules

Aug 7, 2016
How do you recover mana/libido?
Further into the game there are two ways to recover mana: restore areas and consumables. The restore areas are glowing blue markers on the ground that can be used as frequently as desired. The consumables are found from defeating regular enemies and searching containers (chests, pots, open crates) on the map.

The pic is blocking
I believe it is from one or both orcs in the final hallway before that location. I skipped those for that reason and the enemies afterwards were fine.

I am at a door asking me to suck it. I do, but she sucks it endlessly. It's continuously looping, and even pressing Enter to speed up, it doesn't end.
Try pressing the x key

Last edited:

fappucino147

Feb 19, 2020
Is there suppose to be sound/music? I booted it up and saw that the sound settings were set to 0% but when I raised them nothing happened.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
The combat menu buttons being untranslated was bugging me, so I made a quick fix to them so that they're in English.

They're just drag and drop to the same location (some are the same files) as srx47's missing file fix.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I was expecting her to get rape by monsters in battle but instead it's her raping them in battle. The animations are nice but there' s just too few and the animations are just resused over and over again. All I ask for is a scene where she gets fucked in that pose where she's on all fours spreading her pussy but they couldn't even give me that.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I am at a door asking me to suck it. I do, but she sucks it endlessly. It's continuously looping, and even pressing Enter to speed up, it doesn't end.
During the animation, press Escape (as if you were going into Menu) -- should bring an end to it

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
A lot shorter than I was expecting. Was hoping the monsters would do more than just grope her breasts during battle, and wasn't a fan of the cropped looking animations for her skills.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Stuck at the two statues blocking the path. The hint "On a wooden horse" isn't really helping me here.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Stuck at the two statues blocking the path. The hint "On a wooden horse" isn't really helping me here.
Do you remember the beginning of the game (i.e. the first sex scene) and where it happened ?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Yeah but when i interact with the horse it says she doesn't want to remember and that's all ...

Ok solved it and ... Finished the game.

It's me or there isn't corruption at all? She is having sex with monsters in battles and that's all, but i don't really feel like some corruption there.

Also quite disappointed, not much scenes and was hoping for some game over rape and they are really cheap and only 3 ..?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rune12
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes