MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
That is the one that drops the gold jewelry, right?
Yes it is, that's where I remember getting the room key, the quartz is actually in that same room by the wall, there are some crystals that you can break with super sword move or maybe pickaxe(didn't try), try going into her room after she went bathing, I don't remember if that requires key or not

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I think I reached the end content for 0.3... enjoyed the game so far, a little tedious at times, but overall a good project. Wanted to report a bug I encountered, this is how I maybe triggered it: I sent annabelle to the spider cave, she doesn't comes back. I go to save her. The next day I need to repair her armor. So I repair it again, both breastplate and the linen vest, I talk to her... but she doesn't receive the stuff, she keeps saying her armor is broken. I check my inventory, I have both the repaired stuff and the broken one. If I keep on talking to her my broken stuff count keeps going up.

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I think I reached the end content for 0.3... enjoyed the game so far, a little tedious at times, but overall a good project. Wanted to report a bug I encountered, this is how I maybe triggered it: I sent annabelle to the spider cave, she doesn't comes back. I go to save her. The next day I need to repair her armor. So I repair it again, both breastplate and the linen vest, I talk to her... but she doesn't receive the stuff, she keeps saying her armor is broken. I check my inventory, I have both the repaired stuff and the broken one. If I keep on talking to her my broken stuff count keeps going up.
Yes there is a bug at that point, but nothing game breaking.
Next step will be to tailer her "suitible" (slutty!) clothes, but this will be in next version possibly.
Then she will not need her old armor anymore.
Guess this will look nice on her - looking forward.

Reactions: X-Dew

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
still cant load foreign saves
if your save works, then a foreign save should work as well.
note that save file 1 in the game is save file6 in the folder. there are 5 autosave files.
If this does not help try this:
*For the macOS version to work (and save), try placing the game into the application folder.
*If the game doesn't save and you play in windows, run the game with administrator permission.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
We cannot sell banana cakes or armor, so goblin cannot make money with that while collecting.

Gold ore is there. One can create a golden armor, but she will not take it. She will get a slutty tailored dress (next version), she is waiting for that.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
We cannot sell banana cakes or armor, so goblin cannot make money with that while collecting.

Gold ore is there. One can create a golden armor, but she will not take it. She will get a slutty tailored dress (next version), she is waiting for that.
Are you talking about Annabelle or Victoria? Victoria hasn't yet asked me for any kind of clothes yet (I do have a recipe for making gloves, so I think she's going to request them soon). Annabelle, on the other hand, accepted the repaired set of a dress and an armor once I fixed both. I am yet to find the gold ore to be able to fix it a second time; the first time I smelted some golden accessories.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hermenegild - I'm talking about Annabelle.
She accepts dress and armor.
After finding gold ore, you can create a second armor (which is of no use), but she is waiting for slutty dress...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermenegild

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Only if you send her to the monkey room, where they rip everything out of her and she'll ask you to make her a new outfit, If you send her to the spider room, her outfit will just be damaged and you can fix it again. You'll be able to choose between more outifts in the future.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Only if you send her to the monkey room, where they rip everything out of her and she'll ask you to make her a new outfit, If you send her to the spider room, her outfit will just be damaged and you can fix it again. You'll be able to choose between more outifts in the future.
afair, she did not accept dress without armor, when her outfit was damaged.

Problem is that you can send her "Double", who is waiting outside, for fights, after some days. Then she seems full dressed (puppy on map), and comes back again, with torn dress or nude, dependent where she went.

Last edited:

voluno

Dec 11, 2021
Anyone knows how can i fix this bug? It appears right after the blonde refuses to live with MC and needs a private space.

1697990376003.png

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Hey guys, here is a Fix Patch
Changelog:
Additional text to looted items from Annabelle
Fixed a bug where Annabelle stay still
Fixed "Rumble" dialog mistakes
Fixed bug Potion Master I & II
Fixed description Bookworm II
Fixed bug banana cake don't disappear from the inventory
Fixed transfer bug after event with Annabelle
When Annabelle doesn't fit the hole, the MC can select different options right away.
Actor HUD will always hide when animation is played from now

View attachment fix 0.3.1.zip

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Hey there. I need ingredients that are impossible to get in the left or right dungeons. Like gold ignots, bananas, etc. How do I access a region with those? Thanks!

Edit: Figured it out. You need to offer her a massage which unlocks a serpent hook.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes