Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
waiting for someone to upload the latest update, I hope the developer is not offended but this is a pirate forum

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Not a bad game, the grind gets a little old but it's workable for the most part. Seems like a lot of dead ends but the dev seems to be keeping up with 'demand' pretty well.

There are some glitches in names not carrying through after they have been set, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

shortymed

Jul 2, 2020
Just Wow. Can someone tell me where to craft the gloves please? I just spent the past 4 hours playing this game without a single X scene. Just when I thought there would finally be one, I can't seem to find the gloves anywhere. I read the recipe in the library already.

I feel like shooting myself after replaying basically the same day over again for 4 hours... extremely tedious for basically nothing. Am I missing them?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just Wow. Can someone tell me where to craft the gloves please? I just spent the past 4 hours playing this game without a single X scene. Just when I thought there would finally be one, I can't seem to find the gloves anywhere. I read the recipe in the library already.

I feel like shooting myself after replaying basically the same day over again for 4 hours... extremely tedious for basically nothing. Am I missing them?
Depends what you mean with X scene.
During 2nd and 3rd PT, I went through the game much faster, knowing some details better.
In the dungeons (4 up to now) you will find a lot of useful things...
For gloves you need pink ink from worms.

Feb 15, 2022
In the mission Princess Cleaness even after entering the alchemy room the goblin say that he needs to check the alchemy room

shortymed

Jul 2, 2020
Depends what you mean with X scene.
During 2nd and 3rd PT, I went through the game much faster, knowing some details better.
In the dungeons (4 up to now) you will find a lot of useful things...
For gloves you need pink ink from worms.
Unfortunately I already crafted pink ink. The problem I have is that there is no craft gloves option even after reading the recipe. I assume it's a bug (maybe because I read the recipe before the princess mentioned it). I have other recipes for e.g Glowstone and Magic mirror on the crafting table but no gloves...

Obviously it's pretty infuriating. Playing for multiple hours (3+) even if you are on your first playthrough to not have anything past some light shin humping? Way too much of a slow burn. To be honest I wouldn't be as annoyed if the rpg itself was actually fun and engaging to distract myself. But it's not. Repeating the same actions with the same dialogue over and over again every single day on repeat. Walking that massive hallway. Incredibly repetitive. Combat is dull but whatever. The gloves issue is the cherry on top.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes