Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Also, is there any long term consequence for not giving her potions?
Stats go down, I guess this has some consequences.

where is Annabelle ?
Cought in the spidernet.

so far i have enjoyed it. it would be nice if in the future we get a bit of custmaztion with the goblin at the start of the game to give him some benefits like starting with bonuses in stats or crafting masterys or being able to train her easyier.
I personally prefer when dev focuses on content, instead on these complifications at the beginning (with high risk of bugs).

I wanted to start playing this game because I was hoping it was "The Princess and the Tower" but more lewd content
from what y'all are saying it sounds like it's more grindy and less payoff than that, even?
The comparison is not really fair. The first game is finished, the new one just started.
I would say both have some grind. "Princess in the Tower" has very high potential, and is really good - already now.

Last edited:

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Could someone please provide a save to let us start from the beginning of the new version?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
no princess sex yet :(
True, if you only count fucking as a sex scene.
In the other game (The P. and the Tower), there was fucking only in the last ending of the game.
Here (P. in the Tower), we experience fucking already in the very beginning (Annabelle in spider net).
We have quite a lot of lewd scenes already at this early stage of the game, and much much more promising ones in close future. Some patience needed impo. :)

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
During the fight with the imp, I keep getting this crash. It pops up repeatedly, but hitting retry lets me continue the fight. However, pressing Esc to try and access the pause menu causes the crash to stick. I searched for this file and it does not exist. Edit: copied the imp's damage image and changed the name to the one below and it stopped crashing.
1700091520390.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
During the fight with the imp, I keep getting this crash. ...
Edit: copied the imp's damage image and changed the name to the one below and it stopped crashing.
Super, this might help the dev fixing the game.
Btw. in my PTs it always run smoothliy.

Nevir

Feb 21, 2018
bit of a problem, I can't wash more after washing for the first time, help appreciated

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
bit of a problem, I can't wash more after washing for the first time, help appreciated
As far as I can tell, there's no way to reduce your dirtiness further. So you have to go with the gross option. Raise your Mischief stat until you gain the ability to piss in front of the princess (in her vase). Dump cake on her and continue to piss in the vase until you can purchase the upgrade to piss in her bath. Doing so raises her smell tolerance. At level 5 smell tolerance (pretty sure it was 5 for me), she'll let you give her a massage. Your first time, you'll suck at it. Then you can go to the library to learn how to do it properly and also pick up the research for the snake hook, which lets you go further in the dungeon.

Reactions: sadopandoria

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
One washing is enough for the rest of the game.
But you need a washing after "getting dirty" with a footjob.

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
uhh i have two questions as i'm kinda stuck, how to unlock the third dungeon and what is that pink coffin for ? any help would be much appreciated

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes