Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
I see,
the gate where you are standing is not open yet.
You need to go to one ot the sides and use "a" to jump over the gap. Bananas will be with the monkeys, spider-hall has some surprises.

In the pink coffin are some items you need later.
For ingots, you need to use a pickaxe.
Fun fact you can also break ores/ingots with 1-2 charged attack from your sword (also a fun fact there is a charge attack on the sword)

Reactions: Datawungui

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
So, if a quest is impossible, does that mean "try again tomorrow", or does that mean "start a new game and make better choices"? I can't get gold. There are two doors I cannot unlock (yet?), one in the corridor to the right of the spiders and monkeys, and the steel bar door in the hall between the mummies and the worms.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So, if a quest is impossible, does that mean "try again tomorrow", or does that mean "start a new game and make better choices"?
It means it is "impossible in this version".
Much better would be to write - instead of "impossible" - "impossible in this version".
I can't get gold.
Use the ladder behind the spider hall.
There are two doors I cannot unlock (yet?), one in the corridor to the right of the spiders and monkeys, and the steel bar door in the hall between the mummies and the worms.
... not in this version.

Reactions: safrican

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You can thiccen her up? SHIIIIIIIII- got my attention there. Will give a look.

Edit:

This soundtrack is one of the best I've had for an RPG Maker Game, tf? Good shit. Would def recommend at some point a way to go between them in a menu. The one when sent to bake the cake early on is a banger.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo and X-Dew
Apr 14, 2023
HELP PLEASE GUYS AND GIRLS i have every item in the game except for the glowing essence and glowing spear for magic mirror and glow stone i am in 0.4 version where to get these the last dungean is locked and the beer room and the room beside the spell room is locked how to open them if i accomplish all these 4 things my game will be completed but they aren't HELP PLEASE

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
HELP PLEASE GUYS AND GIRLS i have every item in the game except for the glowing essence and glowing spear for magic mirror and glow stone i am in 0.4 version where to get these the last dungean is locked and the beer room and the room beside the spell room is locked how to open them if i accomplish all these 4 things my game will be completed but they aren't HELP PLEASE
You are going to need to wait on a future update.

Reactions: Rolo

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
I’m prompted to continue “training” the princess in the mission log, but all she’s doing is hacky sacking green nutz. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes