th3n

Jan 27, 2022
i discover something new dev xd. if you're in front of this entrance you can leave the map if you move in diagonal. Like pressing <- and down at the same time.
1702700900486.png
1702700922605.png

This doesn't affect the gameplay, im just saying that is in the game xd.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess in the Tower [v0.5] [X-Dew] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [531 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
so i gave the princess the book about the stick, she read it, i have the key to her room, but when i go to her room after cleaning it, shes not there. Shes in the bathroom and i cant go inside. Still never solved this.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
So, how exactly does this differ from the "Princess AND the Tower"? RPGM of the basically same thing? I am confused, why so many princess-goblin -games all the sudden?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
so i gave the princess the book about the stick, she read it, i have the key to her room, but when i go to her room after cleaning it, shes not there. Shes in the bathroom and i cant go inside. Still never solved this.
Try at midnight ;)

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The concept is fun, but the gameplay is as you would expect from an RPGM game, needlessly grindy with little drops of content sprinkled around.
I can't see xp with the save editor, anyone knows how to edit it?

Reactions: decerto113

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
you have to use the like chain hook on the wood beams that will like swing you across the black gaps. You have to be facing across the gap like right in the middle, and then use the grapple, and it will take you across to where the dungeon is.
Probably any people like me were completely confused by this but just realised that the black spaces to the right and left where the wooden post/pole stand things are in fact gaps and not walls.

Maybe Dev can make this more clear visually as it's not very clear as is (but once I understood, using the serpent hook to go over the gap by targetting the pole/stand.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The concept is fun, but the gameplay is as you would expect from an RPGM game, needlessly grindy with little drops of content sprinkled around.
I can't see xp with the save editor, anyone knows how to edit it?
afaik there is no xp in the game.
impo, the game is flowing fine. In what way it should be less grindy? Leave out some quests or scenes? No good solution impo.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes