universeGuard

Apr 21, 2020
Where may I find a torch? I can’t reach dungeon level 2 without it and can’t seem to be able to craft/find it anywhere.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
you have to craft it, search for rooms that you can unlock.
if you can't it means that you must advance with princess events iirc
Yeah. Should be able to get it a few days in via library. Fairly early content. You'll get slapped tf out by the boss snake on 3rd floor if you dont level a good few times first though even if you can clear the rest of the mobs.

So probably a few days clearing most of the other mobs and dipping before fighting it first before you take them out. Its several days before you can even put the boss' drops to use anyhow.

Btw does anyone know the variable in save file for having read a book or not that day? I got softlocked on the pain potion doing a replay and reading before going upstairs. I know Reading is value variable 49 but no idea what flags how many times you've read a book. :KEK:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... I got softlocked on the pain potion doing a replay and reading before going upstairs. ...
I mostly read before going upstairs. Never be a prob.
I never look into save files, so cannot help with that, sorry.

rajid60740

Apr 1, 2021
I am stuck at the same position as comment #302 (locked door to monkey & spider dungeon). However, nothing happens when I press A on the sides. Another comment suggested that I need to massage Victoria to get some hook first but she won't let me because I am too dirty. Can someone tell me how to progress from here (already took a bath in the crafted tub)?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... nothing happens when I press A on the sides.
Another comment suggested that I need to massage Victoria to get some hook first but she won't let me because I am too dirty.
For crafting the hook, you need to kill the Snake Queen. With hook, "a" works.
When V. tells you you are too dirty: is this after a footjob? You need a bath after every footjob.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I am stuck at the same position as comment #302 (locked door to monkey & spider dungeon). However, nothing happens when I press A on the sides. Another comment suggested that I need to massage Victoria to get some hook first but she won't let me because I am too dirty. Can someone tell me how to progress from here (already took a bath in the crafted tub)?
Guessing that you need to raise either her tolerance of smells stat or her tolerance of mess stat. So keep on using your piss to water the plant and only pretending to refresh the bathwater.

Reactions: rajid60740

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You need to read the book to build a bathtub, go build it in the workshop and take a bath in your room before you can give her a massage at all. Then she will say you're too rough, which unlocks the set of books the gives the rope and grapple.

You need to kill the Snake boss on third level of left dungeon to get its fang as part of the recipe for the snake hook, which means leveling up at least a few times. Then with the rope and snake hook you should be able to cross on either side.

The monkey dungeon is in the middle. I recommend clearing them first before the spiders and other content on left. You can get the pickaxe in there right away and can also be used as a weapon (wood sword doesn't seem to give any damage boost anyhow so I just use the pickaxe).

You don't have to bother reading all three parts of the massage book and massaging her at this point. No stat points are given by it though with Victoria via massages it seems, which is something dev should've done. (Massage 5x to move to calve, 10x to move to lower thigh, 10x to find out there will be more content an a future update. :LUL: ) Give a trust point or two each time maybe.

I'd say just do the massage content before going across with the grapple just so its over with.

Reactions: 77icew and Rolo

rajid60740

Apr 1, 2021
Thanks for all your replies!
Didn't get to any footjob scene yet so it can't be that. She only showed some interest in the'stick' so far and I can do nightly visits.
Cleared both of the side dungeons (snakes and mummies -> vampire) and already took my first bath. When I try to bath again he just says that he can't get any cleaner anymore.
However, so far I always took proper care of the plants and her bath. Will try out what jahall suggested to increase her tolerance and edit this comment with the update.

Edit: Increasing the smell tolerance did the trick. Seems like you need to have at least value 5 in that stat. Thanks to everyone again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
After having beat the equally grindy Princess And The Tower this is based on I have to say this looks more promising for sure.. The only thing I'll say is please for the love of god ease up on the grindiness, maybe there'll be ways in future updates so I don't have to throw 100 cakes at her to grind mess acceptance and whittle dignity, or stir the bath water for one tick of smell tolerance a day. And I know what you're thinking, "this is a trainer deal with it" I know, but maybe having more actions also contribute to the stats would go a long way towards the player not feeling like they hit a wall and need to stat grind. Like if it's going for more realistic slow burn corruption, maybe make it so that cumming on her feet during the massage increases smell or mess, or lowers dignity further or authority. or if she gets high smell and mess stats then you don't have to wash after the footjob.. All I need for a good trainer is a drip feed of content and I'll grind the game. This could just be me though, there's no way to tell if I'm at the end of current content or if I can get a new scene by raising what I can to 100 (or 0) so I'm almost definitely wasting my time now lol.. That's the last thing I'll say, if you could make it a bit more obvious when I've exhausted the content, the (impossible) disclaimers next to the quests help, but I was convinced I was at the end for awhile until I randomly picked the right dialogue and got the further belt examination scene that opened up a bunch of stuff.. but all in all, shit, this is one hell of a hot princess model, way hotter than the weird disney loli hellscape of Princess And The Tower lol

Reactions: Gojii and Rolo

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If they fix that aspect of it in 0.7 I'd genuinely sub for that. I subbed for the lower tier last month to get the cheats for a few dollars, but unfortunately all it does is give att/def and cakes + name changes (which I wish was a feature you could do in the first place tbh). Being able to raise/lower some stats would give a little extra perk/value to it imo.

Downer about the cakes "cheat" is it just causes you to not have to run down and make it, you cant give her multiple in one scene as best I can tell... maybe that'll be content later for weight gain? (Plus you can't make a cake to raise cooking if you have one in inventory).

Reactions: blargballs

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If they fix that aspect of it in 0.7 I'd genuinely sub for that. I subbed for the lower tier last month to get the cheats for a few dollars, ...
I support for support. No interest in cheats (and not very usefull anyway, as you state).

Dev is open for ideas, but he is alone and there is lack of time.
Once I asked him for the ability to do 10 cakes at once.
Lately there are plenty of bananas, so we can do one normal and one banana cake (I still have plenty of banana cakes and bananas).

When there is a helpful "cheat" one day, for timesaving (not for make game easier), I will look at it for sure.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Downer about the cakes "cheat" is it just causes you to not have to run down and make it, you cant give her multiple in one scene as best I can tell... maybe that'll be content later for weight gain? (Plus you can't make a cake to raise cooking if you have one in inventory).
Interesting, idk what caused it but I noticed after a few days of giving banana cakes that they weren't decreasing in my inventory, I've had 16 for awhile now.. Also once I got the banana cake recipe I could make multiple cakes just had to go to the supply area for every cake (milk, flour, eggs). Dunno what caused it, probably a bug I assume or maybe I'm so far in that the game stopped counting? Also I'm just on vanilla so it's definitely not a cheat or anything causing it.. Still have to make sleeping potions but yeah no more monkey grinding

Reactions: Rolo

pololun

Jan 3, 2021
I stuck at fix armor and cant find worm slime for pink dye. i try to do every other thing but I feel like i running in a loop.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I stuck at fix armor and cant find worm slime for pink dye. i try to do every other thing but I feel like i running in a loop.
Gotten in the back area of the right dungeon. Should be the pink worm guys in the vampire boss room. Theyre farmable 5x a day every day (just gotta clear the 6x mummies each day when you do and of course beat the one time vampire boss as well).

Reactions: pololun and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
back area of the right dungeon - to enter there you might need a key for the mummies hall - afair.

Reactions: pololun
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes