forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Princess keeps shaking screen and saying "NO!!" for bj training how do I get her to do bj again?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
to i get this right ther are 2 path a femdom and a maledom path or maledom and romance??

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Interesting game but there are definitely too many "impossible" quests. More new content will add but the old content is still incomplete -.-

Reactions: s278a

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
how do you get the bj scene? is there a certain stat i need to get to X number? i feel like i've done all the content available but still haven't seen it

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting game but there are definitely too many "impossible" quests. More new content will add but the old content is still incomplete -.-
Some of the "impossibe" ones can ony be done at the very very end. There will be a lot to do until that ;)

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Some of the "impossibe" ones can ony be done at the very very end. There will be a lot to do until that ;)
Yes but the game / dev should really state which quests can be done and which not, and not force the players to repeat the same action over and over. I mean, there is the quest with the sleeping potion, I gave her over and over without any end cuz it never finished nor tell me its impossible to complete it. Other example the blowjob scene. There might be one in the game (saw the video files in the folder) but cuz even with 900 mood, 100 slut + 100 sub I couldnt get it cuz she always told me she is not in mood -.-

Reactions: forgotp

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... even with 900 mood, 100 slut + 100 sub I couldnt get it
Its not possible to build up values like that impo.
And when you cheated to force the game to do what you want, then you will see now that values are not the only thing wich matter. You have to go step by step.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
can you guys share save files? the grind is way too repetitive
What is the advantage of that?
If you get a save from the end of the version, you skip the grind but also the game itself.

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
looks like the bl scene can only be done once u need to give a few handjobs have enough mood and lower her other skills a bit then it worket at some point to me, but, the game has some nice basic ideas, the gameplay animations are to bad and to much taken out of other games like the portal in the spider web room (in peasants quests its portals), my fazit just another game that never realy gets finished in years (as since release just look when it got launched here g)

i have the very strong feeling that a loot of ppl or maybe lesser then it seems just drop much games on the ... to make a bit of money with a minimum of efford investet that will never give a real good game just my opinon the only thing thats half way realy nice is the h-zcense but they rare and short and like in most games to much writen stuff that dosnt realy add to the story at last its not as worse as in master of raana were u get thousend of diffrent resoults in text for a failure of gained skill :rolleyes:

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes