Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
looks like the bl scene can only be done once u need to give a few handjobs have enough mood and lower her other skills a bit then it worket at some point to me, but, the game has some nice basic ideas, the gameplay animations are to bad and to much taken out of other games like the portal in the spider web room (in peasants quests its portals), my fazit just another game that never realy gets finished in years (as since release just look when it got launched here g)

i have the very strong feeling that a loot of ppl or maybe lesser then it seems just drop much games on the ... to make a bit of money with a minimum of efford investet that will never give a real good game just my opinon the only thing thats half way realy nice is the h-zcense but they rare and short and like in most games to much writen stuff that dosnt realy add to the story at last its not as worse as in master of raana were u get thousend of diffrent resoults in text for a failure of gained skill :rolleyes:
Assets anyone else can get to use in renders dude. A LOT of indie devs use asset packs for their games. Hardly anyone is going to have assets modeled in 3D for most things aside for characters and VERY specific things to said game. Otherwise I'd be 100% in agreement with you, but stock assets are def not one to pile on a dev for using.

Reactions: blargballs

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Simple answer is: she has a cold (first conversation).
Oh okay, that settles that. Are those her nipples? Man O Man, I really got to play the game just to see those nipples in action. My mouth waters.

Reactions: Rolo
Dec 21, 2019
For some reason the wait keeps getting longer. Last public patreon release was v0.5 in December. It's two versions behind now instead of just one.

So for anyone who doesn't feel like waiting two more months, v0.7 is on kemono party.

Reactions: 7493349837893

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
For some reason the wait keeps getting longer. Last public patreon release was v0.5 in December. It's two versions behind now instead of just one.

So for anyone who doesn't feel like waiting two more months, v0.7 is on kemono party.
What's wild is the Patreon post from 1/23:

Looking ahead, I'm excited to share my plan for 2024. My goal is to have the base game completed by May 1st. This does not mean all paths will be completed, but the game can be finished at least with the default ending. Then I will maintain ongoing support and development for the game while simultaneously initiating the development of a second game within the same universe.
...What? This is like very early, I don't comprehend how the dev thinks this is remotely possible? Unless in his mind the content we have already seen is 80% or more of the game lol?

And Lordypants, I don't see v0.7 on kemono.

Also - there are a lot of bugs.

-The player and enemies can sometimes wind up outside the area they are intended to be constrained within.
-If you change the keyboard config, it does not save or persist - closing the game or even just loading a save resets it.
---Furthermore, there is a 'wasd' config option but it's not a true wasd, it only makes the w key move up, but you still have to manually change a, s, and d
-There are numerous issues with reading from the library. Sometimes it does not allow you to read as many times in a day as you "should" be able to. Sometimes it lets you read more than you should be able to. There was a bookcase spot with open things left for me to read (the mirror recipe for example) that just randomly disappeared and will not come back, so apparently I can never learn some recipes now.
-The game randomly speeds up and slows down frequently.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
What's wild is the Patreon post from 1/23:

...What? This is like very early, I don't comprehend how the dev thinks this is remotely possible? Unless in his mind the content we have already seen is 80% or more of the game lol?

And Lordypants, I don't see v0.7 on kemono.

Also - there are a lot of bugs.

-The player and enemies can sometimes wind up outside the area they are intended to be constrained within.
-If you change the keyboard config, it does not save or persist - closing the game or even just loading a save resets it.
---Furthermore, there is a 'wasd' config option but it's not a true wasd, it only makes the w key move up, but you still have to manually change a, s, and d
-There are numerous issues with reading from the library. Sometimes it does not allow you to read as many times in a day as you "should" be able to. Sometimes it lets you read more than you should be able to. There was a bookcase spot with open things left for me to read (the mirror recipe for example) that just randomly disappeared and will not come back, so apparently I can never learn some recipes now.
-The game randomly speeds up and slows down frequently.
I hadn't seen that post. Well it started around September right. I guess it's more than halfway done. It's fine for a game to be short and sweet, this one's just missing the sweet part... which probably won't change if the dev's already talking about a new project. The shiny new thing will become the focus and the original will get a mediocre rushed ending slapped on. That's just how it goes.

The "cheats" made me lose all respect for this dev. Holding the updates for months didn't help either. He fully understands that playing through his game feels like absolute shit, but he's charging to make it slightly more tolerable instead of fixing the problems.

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I hadn't seen that post. Well it started around September right. I guess it's more than halfway done. It's fine for a game to be short and sweet, this one's just missing the sweet part... which probably won't change if the dev's already talking about a new project. The shiny new thing will become the focus and the original will get a mediocre rushed ending slapped on. That's just how it goes.

The "cheats" made me lose all respect for this dev. Holding the updates for months didn't help either. He fully understands that playing through his game feels like absolute shit, but he's charging to make it slightly more tolerable instead of fixing the problems.
I don't see how this is remotely possible, I don't think it is possible to be complete in 2024 at this rate. There needs to be a lot more content. You can clearly tell that was planned - look around the castle at how many freaking doors there are that we still haven't gotten the keys to lol... Also clearly more content is planned for the knight lady in the white dress that you rescue from the spiders. The second area of the spider dungeon is unfinished (the part where you go down the ladder) and we still have the right dungeon door that we didn't get a key to yet, plus whatever the hell is behind the metal locked door.

There have been numerous hints that there was/is a plan to build in a system where you can make the princess get fatter or skinnier by manipulating how much you feed her.

There is a system to make glass vials and fill them with cum or piss, not sure what that is for yet, seems not fully implemented.

Not to mention, the content with the princess (read: the primary point of the game) is very limited.

During the BJ training scene there are tons of numbered options that all currently do not work, he has them defaulting to the stupid cum sneeze dialogue as a placeholder for now, but clearly there is something else planned there that hasn't been built out yet.

The massage is basically pointless as implemented. You cannot get the belt off yet, presumably this option will advance things - but that means a lot more work, more renders, code, etc.

There are a bunch of stats that are not used yet.

There are also a bunch of bugs I listed above, and easily 10-25% of the dialogue is showing the wrong speaker (says the Princess's name when the MC is speaking or vice versa) - there is just a LOT of work left to even begin to call this "done" lol.

I could go on and on but suffice it to say, anyone logically looking at how little has been implemented so far, and how long it took to get implemented, can probably tell that the massive amount of items remaining will take several months if not much longer.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Ok now I am confused though lol... in v0.7 I cannot seem to make the damn hookshot tool thing so I cannot get to the dungeons beyond the first two. Anyone else stuck at that??? Also this bitch will never agree to get massaged.

Dec 21, 2019
Ok so I've tested the game with cheats but when I click on the mush and choose the blowjob scene, well nothing happened
If somebody can figure this out how to make it happen, thx
That option seems to do nothing. Just keep grinding handjobs. Actually, here's my save right before the blowjob scene.

View attachment save.zip

I'm not sure if there's any new content past that. I stopped there.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
The quest is not completed when you need to tell the princess about the bath for the first time. HELP
I was able to take a bugged save and load it into V0.6a. I left the goblin in the bathroom for the save, loaded it into V0.6a, exited the bathroom and the princess took her bath as expected. took the goblin out of her room and saved. Loaded that save into V0.7 and it worked normally. I have to do this each day so far, not sure when and if I will get beyond the bugged code.

Edit: Once I was able to give a massage, I had the option to tell her that the bath was ready.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes