Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There have been numerous hints that there was/is a plan to build in a system where you can make the princess get fatter or skinnier by manipulating how much you feed her.
Quite frankly that was the main thing that drew me in tbh. Love trainer games idk why.

That how you play could alter the appearance and not just some corruption trope or what attire is worn is a plus. Instead, the belt is in the way of her gaining weight? eh... magical belt should just adjust to be too tight to remove no matter what. It almost felt like an excuse for not having renders of her at a bigger size.

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Quite frankly that was the main thing that drew me in tbh. Love trainer games idk why.

That how you play could alter the appearance and not just some corruption trope or what attire is worn is a plus. Instead, the belt is in the way of her gaining weight? eh... magical belt should just adjust to be too tight to remove no matter what. It almost felt like an excuse for not having renders of her at a bigger size.
There was a voting poll, before other routes ( skinnier/fatter) I'll develop a default route first.

Oldandbold

May 20, 2019
Does anyone have save file as am getting errors when reading a recipe for nightmare potion
am not starting this one more time from beginning too much damn grind

ChiroXD

Dec 14, 2022
Playing on new save, already got the Stick scene but can't massage or craft the hook for some reason, i can learn magic mirror recipe but no hook, well... grinded for nothing :D

Reactions: cuzidu

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Playing on new save, already got the Stick scene but can't massage or craft the hook for some reason, i can learn magic mirror recipe but no hook, well... grinded for nothing :D
you have to massage her, it'll unlock the books

• Haha
Reactions: 77icew
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes