jahall

Feb 20, 2019
On the dev's Discord he's posted that he's now produced version 0.7a correcting a number of bugs, hopefully including the one above. Unfortunately I can't access the Patreon post that he provides a link for, where I imagine the actual download link is to be found.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah I dunno I tried the v0.7 that a hero generously posted here. However I actually couldn't get nearly as far as I did before in v0.6.

In the v0.7 build, I can't seem to get the option to build the hookshot. I swear I think a recipe for it appeared in the library in v0.6? I have not gotten that option/book in v0.7. Thus I cannot access the monkey or spider dungeons, so I really can't progress. Also, for reasons unclear to me, I cannot give the princess a massage in v0.7. She just always says I smell bad, despite me having built and used the bathtub (and if I try to use it again the goblin says he is as washed as he can be.)

There are other oddities, like now (in v0.7) the brewery room is open, despite me not getting a key for it, but anyways can't do anything there.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah I dunno I tried the v0.7 that a hero generously posted here. However I actually couldn't get nearly as far as I did before in v0.6.

In the v0.7 build, I can't seem to get the option to build the hookshot. I swear I think a recipe for it appeared in the library in v0.6? I have not gotten that option/book in v0.7. Thus I cannot access the monkey or spider dungeons, so I really can't progress. Also, for reasons unclear to me, I cannot give the princess a massage in v0.7. She just always says I smell bad, despite me having built and used the bathtub (and if I try to use it again the goblin says he is as washed as he can be.)

There are other oddities, like now (in v0.7) the brewery room is open, despite me not getting a key for it, but anyways can't do anything there.
I didn't have an issue building the hookshot; although, I didn't look for it until it showed up in the reading selections. You likely need to progress something else first.

As for the massage, I had the same thing and just kept going. I forget what triggered it, but it will become available later on.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I didn't have an issue building the hookshot; although, I didn't look for it until it showed up in the reading selections. You likely need to progress something else first.

As for the massage, I had the same thing and just kept going. I forget what triggered it, but it will become available later on.
There is literally nothing else I can do, I gave up.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
To give her a massage, you must raise her smell tolerance to at least 5, and have a dirty 60 or less.
Dude I have her smell tolerance over 30 and my dirtiness is always 60 - that is what it is as long as you have bathed, which I have, and have not gotten a footjob (which I can't, because again, she won't even let me massage her let alone move on to training.) Also, I got the part where she asks about my dick and I wrote the book about my dick and gave it to her and then she asked me about my dick again but it never moved on to the whole oh well then let's start practicing route, like it did in v0.6.

wwwjjkk

Mar 19, 2023
Can you give me a guide, I have played 0.7 and 0.6 for a few days without a new scene appearing, and 0.7 also has a bug that appears when I read in the library

hey_vcxz

May 28, 2021
where you get glowing essence
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you give me a guide, I have played 0.7 and 0.6 for a few days without a new scene appearing, and 0.7 also has a bug that appears when I read in the library
I have the same error when I read in the library.
I haven't seen new scenes either, but I can find new content. But there are also certain things that I cannot trigger.

Dec 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing!
Do you happen to know what the text was for the fix post on Patreon?
And what about the changelog?
The fix was for some clothing bug with Annabelle.

The new scenes are supposed to be
  • Anna Kissing Stick scene
  • Fetish punishment scene for Goblin
  • Princess & Goblin fight scene
  • Belt exploration with Ether Lens
I haven't even seen all the content myself. But the patreon post said v0.7 had so many changes that it would require a new save. So maybe old saves are causing some of the problems here. I started a new one and didn't encounter any of these bugs.

Reactions: hey_vcxz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessInTheTower-0.7b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
trainer male dom game with no spanking tag....? wtf... surely u guys just forgot the spanking tag...right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess in the Tower [v0.7b] [X-Dew] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [560 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Since version 0.7 (newest is 0.7b now) does not work with saves from 0.6:
Can anyone upload a save pls - playing 0.7b until the end of 0.6 ?

With this, ppl who played 0.6 to the end can continue at that point with 0.7b, without starting over from start.

wedz

Sep 9, 2022
not trying to rip on you.. game has some really good potential, but that bj animation needs some work.. and her nipples too tbh..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: foxpchan
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes