77icew

Feb 5, 2022
You need to read the book to build a bathtub, go build it in the workshop and take a bath in your room before you can give her a massage at all. Then she will say you're too rough, which unlocks the set of books the gives the rope and grapple.

You need to kill the Snake boss on third level of left dungeon to get its fang as part of the recipe for the snake hook, which means leveling up at least a few times. Then with the rope and snake hook you should be able to cross on either side.

The monkey dungeon is in the middle. I recommend clearing them first before the spiders and other content on left. You can get the pickaxe in there right away and can also be used as a weapon (wood sword doesn't seem to give any damage boost anyhow so I just use the pickaxe).

You don't have to bother reading all three parts of the massage book and massaging her at this point. No stat points are given by it though with Victoria via massages it seems, which is something dev should've done. (Massage 5x to move to calve, 10x to move to lower thigh, 10x to find out there will be more content an a future update. :LUL: ) Give a trust point or two each time maybe.

I'd say just do the massage content before going across with the grapple just so its over with.

Hello Please help me.
I have a smell tolerance 7% Mess Acceptance 4% ! She not let me, i massage her(princess). What can i do?

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
To give her a massage, you must raise her smell tolerance to at least 5, and have a dirty 60 or less.
Hello please help me. ... I have a 10 Smell tolerance, and Dirt = 60. She don't let me to massage her. Why?

jfetterolf

Jul 17, 2022
can someone tell me where to find quartz? i have everything else done but all i have left to do is build the mirror, ive explored the entire dungeon available and havent found it , is it just not in the game yet?

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
can someone tell me where to find quartz? i have everything else done but all i have left to do is build the mirror, ive explored the entire dungeon available and havent found it , is it just not in the game yet?
2nd Dungeon, crystal in top of coffin

Reactions: Rolo

jfetterolf

Jul 17, 2022
2nd Dungeon, crystal in top of coffin
which dungeon do you consider the second dungeon, if you mean the room on the right where you get the linen cloth from mummies my game doesnt have anything ontop of the coffins, unless its in the second room, but i havent been in there i figured it wasnt added yet

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
second screen of the mummy dungeons, above the coffin there should be some crystals next to an angel statue.

jfetterolf

Jul 17, 2022
second screen of the mummy dungeons, above the coffin there should be some crystals next to an angel statue.
wait how do you get to the second part of the mummy dungeon? i have all the keys and as far as im aware you cant break the door

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
There's "something" here - training games are always good, I do appreciate having actual gameplay, and there's actually a decent amount of content. But at this point I feel there's more issues than I'd reasonably expect to be "fixed".

First, RPGMaker jank. This isn't necessarily the fault of the dev, but I had clearly scenes not trigger correctly, effects persisting longer than they should have, the screen going black, a CTD ... v-sync not working because it causes the videos to crawl to a halt, UI being tedious as usual, controls not exactly being great, etc.
I'm not too familiar with MV specifically and what workarounds and improvements are available so I can't say how "solvable" those are. It doesn't make the game unplayable but certainly detracts from the experience.
I'd at least advocate for an auto-save each time you go to sleep, just to avoid the worst kind of frustrations if something goes wrong.

Second, tedious gameplay in a bland environment. I don't think the dungeon crawling is too awful, and some repeat action is fine (could do with some spicing up though). However, the unnecessary large maps with no shortcuts make everything just way worse than it has to be. Add on top of that the maps are also very boringly designed - I'm not expecting some super-intricate parallax working, but at least not "empty screen with floor tile and wall tile, that's it". Even just a slight improvement in details, perhaps some light effects, and then tidying up unnecessary long paths in addition to perhaps some shortcuts (ie dungeon escape teleporters/doors/ladders/whatever) would help a lot.

Third, the writing. Oh boy. It's so bad. Not bad in the "what is a grammar and how does it taste" sorta way, not even in the "proofreading sounds like something only the French would do", no, genuinely just the content. It's so weak, often borderline nonsensical, none of the characters have any personality, there's no real logic to most of the actions (at best weak excuses), there's no charm, no eroticism, no tension, no intrigue, nothing.
Unfortunately, out of all the problems, this is probably by far the most difficult things to fix. "Write better" is easily said and very hard to do ... but absolutely necessary in this case. And starting from right at the beginning of the game ...

Anyway. All the best with the project; again, I do think it has some things go for it. Just a few too many issues for me ^^;

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
There's "something" here - training games are always good, I do appreciate having actual gameplay, and there's actually a decent amount of content. But at this point I feel there's more issues than I'd reasonably expect to be "fixed".
First, ...
I like your deep analysis, you made some true points.

The question always is: Is the attraction for the player stronger than the flaws (if there are any).
For me personally, I can live with some flaws.
Its no sense for me to play a game (even 5.0 star rating), perfectly designed from a 20 person team, and there is no attraction.

Texts are not better and not worse than in most games of this kind, impo. Texts here are no strong reason to play tbh, ist ok impo.

This game takes a lot of time to play - true! Question always is: Is the time worth, is it well invested.
For me YES!

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes