Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Anyone else has laggy scenes? like as if they go on like 5fps? Its only this game and Kingdom: Wrath of the dark lady that I have such problem with and it cant be pc fault

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Anyone else has laggy scenes? like as if they go on like 5fps? Its only this game and Kingdom: Wrath of the dark lady that I have such problem with and it cant be pc fault
Yes the performance varies from fine to dogshit constantly while playing. It will be running smoothly then suddenly lagfest then suddenly normal again. RPGMaker games are kind of notorious for this, some devs seem to know how to optimize well to avoid this but a great many of them suffer from this issue.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
If you got something forcing vsync turn it off (nvidia whatever thing might also be doing it).

Reactions: Rolo

dave1966

Feb 11, 2019
Started a new game because old saves no good . New game basically unplayable. Doesnt progress, have fang but no recipe for rope etc, cant get into rear dungeon etc. pissed
Any saves

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The game is torture even if you know what to do. I suggest watching the videos outside of the game.
You know what I love more than obscure H-scene requirements and long grinds? Updates that make you do them all over again!
This is game is serious Simp Simulator. You slave away for long time for a little reward.

Last edited:

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
This is game is serious Simp Simulator. You slave away for long time for a little reward.
Thank you for sharing your feedback, but what else can you expect when a mischievous goblin invades the estate of an arrogant princess? Do you believe the princess could possibly fall in love with the goblin at first sight? Absolutely not! But fear not, for your unwavering dedication will soon unveil greater riches and adventures beyond your wildest dreams ;) Besides, the game has only been in development for a few months. The best is yet to come! So keep your spirits up and your sword sharp. With each passing update, the world expands, the challenges evolve, and the rewards grow more tempting.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I think I just finished the current version and got to say that I'm curious about the file size.
There are very few actual scenes and softcaps on everything.
Would it be possible the either show those in-game or mention it within the changelog?

Also here are a couple of bugs I've encountered so far

- There doesn't to be a way to get mouth training done. The first try was deepthroat and the princess refuses to repeat it again afterwards.
- Footjob is similar, but you only get 1 point into the advancement on the first try and repeating it doesn't increase the level and always shows the same scene...
- I've manage to get a handjob followed by a back massage with a happy ending and encountered two different outcomes: either the Princess can't be interacted with again which locks the game because you can't end the day, OR there was a popup which stated that the Sperm Tolerance level increased followed by a black screen.
- There are also a ton of random game crashes either at the start or end of a (any) scene and my guess based on the memory usage of this game (I've checked my task manager) would be a memory leak somewhere.

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
I think I just finished the current version and got to say that I'm curious about the file size.
There are very few actual scenes and softcaps on everything.
Would it be possible the either show those in-game or mention it within the changelog?

Also here are a couple of bugs I've encountered so far

- There doesn't to be a way to get mouth training done. The first try was deepthroat and the princess refuses to repeat it again afterwards.
- Footjob is similar, but you only get 1 point into the advancement on the first try and repeating it doesn't increase the level and always shows the same scene...
- I've manage to get a handjob followed by a back massage with a happy ending and encountered two different outcomes: either the Princess can't be interacted with again which locks the game because you can't end the day, OR there was a popup which stated that the Sperm Tolerance level increased followed by a black screen.
- There are also a ton of random game crashes either at the start or end of a (any) scene and my guess based on the memory usage of this game (I've checked my task manager) would be a memory leak somewhere.
Hey, there,
Thank you for the bug reports, I have already solved some bugs and am actively working on solving the rest.
The file size is actually larger than some other games because I use animations instead of static images for all the scenes. There are 488 animations in the game so far.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, there,
Thank you for the bug reports, I have already solved some bugs and am actively working on solving the rest.
The file size is actually larger than some other games because I use animations instead of static images for all the scenes. There are 488 animations in the game so far.
Hey, could you please,in next updates, make the quest log more useful? I mean, there is a point where the instructions are not clear and you dont know what to do other than just farm or try to unlock more by just trying everithing. There are things that i cannot do because i literally dont know how to. Never got to blowjob or touch breast. Idk how to get it (i know exists because its in the folders). Could you please make the quest log more descriptive? or make a walkthrugh here? I mean, i think it doesnt take so much time for you tell the variable that we need to reach to unlock content, like for the blowjob you need 70 slutiness, idk. But that gives hopes to repeat again and farm, but just try to try get boring if you dont know what you are doing or how many times you have to do it.

I love the game btw. Just giving feedback to make the game less rought with the players. Best lucks with this beautiful game.

Reactions: X-Dew

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
Bug report: like above said, every 3 or 4 days I get a lagging followed by a total freeze (need reboot). Only solution is saving and restarting the game as soon as I see some lagging.... (I'm playing on linux Mint laptop, and indeed have an Nvidia card, but extras disabled)
I understand that the game is still in dev, but man, how fastidious it is to go through the same routine every day... Especially since I have no idea of how things may or may not influence the storyline! Is pissing on the flowers ok even after she's started to complain? Does repeating each level of massage unlocks the following or is it enough to just advance day by day?

Abt the size: amazing numberr of animations, but if you count the swaying and waving you could cut them out, the scenes still look like a still image (like when we wake her up: sh'es just standing there, there is a bit of movement but nothing remarkable).

Still it seems like a fun game, fun enough to keep me going, for now... Thanks for the saring

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Bug report: like above said, every 3 or 4 days I get a lagging followed by a total freeze (need reboot). Only solution is saving and restarting the game as soon as I see some lagging.... (I'm playing on linux Mint laptop, and indeed have an Nvidia card, but extras disabled)
I understand that the game is still in dev, but man, how fastidious it is to go through the same routine every day... Especially since I have no idea of how things may or may not influence the storyline! Is pissing on the flowers ok even after she's started to complain? Does repeating each level of massage unlocks the following or is it enough to just advance day by day?

Abt the size: amazing numberr of animations, but if you count the swaying and waving you could cut them out, the scenes still look like a still image (like when we wake her up: sh'es just standing there, there is a bit of movement but nothing remarkable).

Still it seems like a fun game, fun enough to keep me going, for now... Thanks for the saring
Hey, thank you! There was a missing release command for some of the newer animations, which might have caused the RAM overload on certain setups. Not to worry though, I've fixed it up, so in version 0.8, everything should run like a charm for you.

Egris

May 6, 2020
The princess is so hot but the game takes forever to give you any scenes... it feels too much like a grind, this also needs a guide or a mission marker cuz a lot of the time you don't know what you have available to do

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes