Hokan Asher

Jun 3, 2017
any one have a game crash when you try read/learn this
3 recipes: nightmare potion/lightweave silk/lightweave clothing.

2024-03-06 071803.png

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah, unfortunately it still have a lot of issues regarding memory leaks, freezing and crashes in the game, we can only hope that get fixed soon so we play properly play this! :)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately it still have a lot of issues regarding memory leaks, freezing and crashes in the game, we can only hope that get fixed soon so we play properly play this! :)
Since every player has an individual system, its difficult for every dev to make it running for all.
Its running perfect for me, its running most probably for him, but ... as I said, its difficult...

Reactions: linus.quotes

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
Hey, thank you! There was a missing release command for some of the newer animations, which might have caused the RAM overload on certain setups. Not to worry though, I've fixed it up, so in version 0.8, everything should run like a charm for you.
Hey, thanks a lot for the Fix! No more rebooting!
On the downside, though, nw I get constant "blinking" during animations (between each "take", or "set of frames"). It doesn't impat gameplay, but it is quite annoying. Oh, and once the game started to rush/skip dialogues by itself, as if I was holding Enter down. Had to restart the game.
I also wanted to thank you for the "Angela" char (I know, it's Anabelle, and the game event skipped my renaming after her meeting with the princess). Hottest thing, I'd rather play around her than that bratty princess! lol

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Hey, thanks a lot for the Fix! No more rebooting!
On the downside, though, nw I get constant "blinking" during animations (between each "take", or "set of frames"). It doesn't impat gameplay, but it is quite annoying. Oh, and once the game started to rush/skip dialogues by itself, as if I was holding Enter down. Had to restart the game.
I also wanted to thank you for the "Angela" char (I know, it's Anabelle, and the game event skipped my renaming after her meeting with the princess). Hottest thing, I'd rather play around her than that bratty princess! lol
Hey, thanks, I'm glad to hear that. I not sure what could be causing the blinking, but try this fix.
replace the www folder

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Earlier I wrote that text of the game is average.

With that I did not want to put the dev down, it's more like the opposite.

Easy flowing (short) text with fine graphics makes the game running smoothly
(complex, long, complicated text I mostly just skip anyway).

But when goblin is going to convince the princess, he is such an eloquent one – that’s really funny (and creative!).
I love that.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes