0ocoolkid96o0

Apr 1, 2022
Where can I get Pink Dye? Im learning all books and go 4 dungeon without last 1, I cant even do complete task make princess dance :<

Strijder209

Sep 19, 2022
i cannot get my dignity higer then 84 and the footjob remains at 1 even though i have already done it 3 times

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
OK so I think I've done most of the content now. There are 3 things I'm missing or that are simply not working yet though.
1 Arousal Potions > can craft them but there's no use?
2 Lightweave Clothing > same as above
3 In the (craftable) memory room there's a hint that there's a scene for the Paladin I'm missing (Kissing stick). but I've sent her everywhere without success

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
OK so I think I've done most of the content now. There are 3 things I'm missing or that are simply not working yet though.
1 Arousal Potions > can craft them but there's no use?
2 Lightweave Clothing > same as above
3 In the (craftable) memory room there's a hint that there's a scene for the Paladin I'm missing (Kissing stick). but I've sent her everywhere without success
1 and 2: Yes.
3 memory room ??

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
OK I forgot about two items since they've been just sitting in my inventory for ages.
Cum Vial and Piss Vial... also seem to be useless atm

Reactions: Domindi

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
Hey, thanks, I'm glad to hear that. I not sure what could be causing the blinking, but try this fix.
replace the www folder
Well, thankx again, but this time the game broke...
I've tried replacing the www folder with the one from previous fix, bt still the same error message (attached)

I'm quite disappointed that Annabelle stopped working after being rescued twice from the mines and once from the spiders.
I did get her the lightlinen clothing and expected more from that than just a seethrough... And after so many "haling kisses", nothing more? (ok, maybe in 0.8?)
I can't get no blowjob from the princess, even with mood 100%, and also, is there a way at the present state to "touch her tigh" in feet massage?
Funny fact: I was completely lost when I hit "5" on my numpad and got to the "memory room" mentioned above...

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Well, thankx again, but this time the game broke...
I've tried replacing the www folder with the one from previous fix, bt still the same error message (attached)

I'm quite disappointed that Annabelle stopped working after being rescued twice from the mines and once from the spiders.
I did get her the lightlinen clothing and expected more from that than just a seethrough... And after so many "haling kisses", nothing more? (ok, maybe in 0.8?)
I can't get no blowjob from the princess, even with mood 100%, and also, is there a way at the present state to "touch her tigh" in feet massage?
Funny fact: I was completely lost when I hit "5" on my numpad and got to the "memory room" mentioned above...
the fix is only for version 0.8 not for version 0.7b

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, I'll come back and see where it's at in a while. Play for 1 hour then even the game crashes, then see that there is no automatic save, that's annoying.

Reactions: Igor9504 and X-Dew
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes