levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
you have to use the like chain hook on the wood beams that will like swing you across the black gaps. You have to be facing across the gap like right in the middle, and then use the grapple, and it will take you across to where the dungeon is.
nothings happening when i press on those woodbeams or away from them.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
nothings happening when i press on those woodbeams or away from them.
Check the description of the hook or the workshop recipe? It'll should you what keybind you've got it set to. I think default is A or something odd like that. You face across the gap at the other beam. Not the one on your side. Have you actually crafted the chainhook yet?

Reactions: Rolo

twise1997

Sep 18, 2021
The commentary is kinda weird. it's not bad, but it's uneeded in places. like you don't need the commentary saying (screams) and then have the princess actually scream lol. it should just be for descriptions that the characters don't say or show. but not for things like saying people are talking and then have the characters talk because we know they are talking, because i'm currently reading it haha

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
guys do someone know about an update ?
Its been a month since any post was made on the Patreon (Public release of 0.5 with 0.6 being patron only a bit before that), and even longer on their twitter/x account. Dunno what chatter exists on their discord however. But not even a peep for a dev diary post halfway through January... they were pretty engaged early on it seems?

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Dev says 0.7 is intended in the next few days. So Hopefully this weekend it'll be out for subs and 0.6 drops public.
it's a bit strange that 0.6 was not leaked here, usually when an update comes out someone share it here super fast.
Maybe for now this game has not so much notoriety, anyway that's a good news (y)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That or just people doing a solid for the dev given they give the previous version for free. Personally, I'm in favor of showing goodwill to engaged devs who do early access myself, where hostile/paywall devs I'm for having it dropped.

Just my view on it, since we've got hundreds of other games to keep us occupied in meantime. I do wish this dev did a little update post for patrons a bit more often to see what's up though, as I like the game, which is rare for RPGMaker type ones. (Plus the soundtrack has a few bangers).

Reactions: Rolo and blargballs

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... people doing a solid for the dev given they give the previous version for free. Personally, I'm in favor of showing goodwill to engaged devs who do early access myself, where hostile/paywall devs I'm for having it dropped....
Fully agree on that.
Game is both worth -
a) for supporting, or
b) for waiting a bit on newest version for those who are not able /willing to support with a few €.

Reactions: blargballs

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess in the Tower [v0.6a] [X-Dew] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [547 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The princess is a real cutie, but, she either drinks way too much, or her daddy's name is
Rudolph, maybe, W.C. Fields.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes