Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Maybe Dev can make this more clear visually as it's not very clear as is (but once I understood, using the serpent hook to go over the gap by targetting the pole/stand.
Agree, some ingame text could make this more clear.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
afaik there is no xp in the game.
impo, the game is flowing fine. In what way it should be less grindy? Leave out some quests or scenes? No good solution impo.
The repetitive tasks, and going down the dungeon are what I find to be the most tedious. When you weigh in the progress you make with the princess and the scenes you get compared to the time invested it becomes not worth it, different people have different circumstances, and for me personally, I have a few hours of leisure each day which I'd rather not spend most of "baking cake" just to see 3 seconds of the princess doing squats.
But I get what you're saying, I guess the game is fine as is, it's just not a good match for me.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Why is this so fast paced? Everything feels so frantic and stressful.
I guess I know what you mean.
I had such an experience some time ago, when I loaded a save from a previous update.
After starting fresh, it was fine and still is until now.
Seems to be more a RPGM flaw, less a game flaw.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
are the animations slow/lagging for anyone else or is just me/my pc?
Did you try to change some options in the gpu software (Nvidia or whatever)?
This helped me (was unplayable at start). It seems to be a RPGM thing I guess.

Apr 14, 2023
Did you try to change some options in the gpu software (Nvidia or whatever)?
This helped me (was unplayable at start). It seems to be a RPGM thing I guess.
no the game works just fine but when scenes come it lags a little which is i guess okay than not being able to play

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Tried it and the correct answer is no, the game still freezes up on me from time to time.
I'm going to try
Did this help?
I guess its dependent a lot on the individual system and the sw settings.
Since starting new with 0.3, never had problems.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This game is a lot of fun. Any game that lets you repeatedly smear a sexy, scantily-dressed princess with chocolate (it looks like) cake has my vote. :)

Reactions: Rolo
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes