bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Since I'm certain someone else will get stuck like me, the A button activates the grappling hook in the dungeon. Maybe I'm stupid and missed that explanation somewhere but I wasted so much time trying stuff before I figured that out.

Reactions: Shin969

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Since I'm certain someone else will get stuck like me, the A button activates the grappling hook in the dungeon. Maybe I'm stupid and missed that explanation somewhere but I wasted so much time trying stuff before I figured that out.
No, not stupid.
But it always makes sense to ask (discord is very helpful).
Btw, bomb also need the "a" to activate (not "A"). Create just one bomb (this will do atm), otherwise "a" will fire bombs. In the menu you can choose the function of "a" (bomb or hook).

Reactions: X-Dew

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Well, I hate RPGMaker games with every fiber of my being... but I also love corruption trainers with every fiber of my being. I guess I'll give this a try and see which aspect is stronger.
I sit in the same boat with you ;)
And decided for the second :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Dew

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wondering if my save's broken. No matter where I go there's nothing more to do for the first broken(?) quest, and no matter how much I repeat the actions for the other 2 nothing ever advances.
I've replayed already and run into the same wall again, if nobody has any advice for how I can advance would someone be so kind as to share a save?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Stuck on the perfect massage quest. Did the "back" massage like 5 times in the princess room with no progress, where it says "give her butt a good greasing" with the 2 items needed each time.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Stuck on the perfect massage quest. Did the "back" massage like 5 times in the princess room with no progress, where it says "give her butt a good greasing" with the 2 items needed each time.
Thats the end of the Q atm.

cucumpster

Jul 16, 2022
After you make her dance then stretch she will beg for a free day the day after. When she shows her boobs in return, touch them. After that you can prank her when giving her the cake.
This only worked once for me, after that she's been fine with boob touching, which leaves me with no way to prank her (and no way to lower her dignity further?).
Did I somehow sequence break by lowering another stat first or what gives?

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the Wine? I don´t know if it´s a bug, but I cannot find it, and the brewery appears to be locked

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
If with each update we will have to start over or use a save from the dev or another player.

A mod is needed to change the MC name.

Reactions: Shin969

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrincessInTheTower-0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If with each update we will have to start over or use a save from the dev or another player.

A mod is needed to change the MC name.
No need to start over every update (but now and then).
But an option to change the MC name - I support that. Thanks.

Reactions: elbro

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
This is often asked and often answered: build a bomb and blast the rocks in the monkey hall with "a".
I can't seem to trigger any way to build a bomb. Is is from a book? BTW I am locked out of the blowjob because dignity is stuck at 90, is that the reason I can't progress to bomb making?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes