TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
You visit Brunhild again, take the package and ruuuuuuuuun.
I got the package, after giving her the buttplug, I just saw there was a question mark option after you go back and wanted to know if there was sex. Also is there sex with the princess at all? I say someone else got the stone and put it in the slab at the end of the trial area but I haven't gotten prompted in anyway to get the stone even after dealing with the witch.

Reactions: Dark_Knyte

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Real quick people keep talking about a walkthrough but all of the responses to whether it exist or not is just some random number I don't know how to process. Where do I go for the walkthrough, it's not at the frontpage.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Real quick people keep talking about a walkthrough but all of the responses to whether it exist or not is just some random number I don't know how to process. Where do I go for the walkthrough, it's not at the frontpage.
#897 is the number of the posting (top right).
(like this one is #987)

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
It says that i dont have a glowstone, but i have iin my inventory, what do i do?
it says you only have one. You have to keep the one you have for´yourself to teleport to other stones. Make another one and place it

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

adilsary1

Aug 26, 2021
it says you only have one. You have to keep the one you have for´yourself to teleport to other stones. Make another one and place it
I put one of the 2 stones in my room but when i tried to place second one in front of her door it said i only have one, i supposed firstly to put in front of her door and theen in my room?

sergdkv

Dec 12, 2023
I put one of the 2 stones in my room but when i tried to place second one in front of her door it said i only have one, i supposed firstly to put in front of her door and theen in my room?
Stones are strange things -- you have all already placed stones in your inventory.
For example:
you have 2 stones in inventory and you placed 2 stones. Now you have 2 stones in inventory and you can not place another one.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Stones are strange things -- you have all already placed stones in your inventory.
For example:
you have 2 stones in inventory and you placed 2 stones. Now you have 2 stones in inventory and you can not place another one.
That seems to be a bug.
When placing 2 Stones (room and upstairs), one has to be kept for the queens room. So we need to craft 3, to place the first 2.
It worked perfectly for me btw.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes