s278a

May 8, 2017
Yeah and he took a brake. So public release probably will be in July.
A break from what? He didnt produce much content until now?

Seriously... I dont get, how this game get so many 5-star-reviews with zero content, so many bugs and no communication on his patreon page. I dont joining discords, when i paying patreon.

Reactions: hoshimota

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Seriously... I dont get, how this game get so many 5-star-reviews with zero content, so many bugs and no communication on his patreon page. I dont joining discords, when i paying patreon.
Seriously, "zero" content will never get many 5-star-reviews.
Patreon is for supporting, Discord for communication, impo.

Reactions: sergdkv

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
and we can know what are his plans about public release and other updates ? pls

s278a

May 8, 2017
No. Other developers, you could nearly said everyone, are using the Patreon for much more than supporting. Votes, communications, break-announcement, giving feedback on the work.

And i didnt said zero. I said not much.

Then tell: When will he be back?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I beat the Cerberus and went to the final area just to click on the face statue thing and have it say locked. Am I missing something or is that the end of the update? I haven't even gotten to sleep with the princess yet so I'm assuming there's more but IDK.

s278a

May 8, 2017
I beat the Cerberus and went to the final area just to click on the face statue thing and have it say locked. Am I missing something or is that the end of the update? I haven't even gotten to sleep with the princess yet so I'm assuming there's more but IDK.
You reached the end of the build.

And yes, you need the strength potion and the anal plug.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
You reached the end of the build.

And yes, you need the strength potion and the anal plug.
Yeah I already used the anal plug on Brunhilde and I used the strength potion to enter the stairway and made my way to the bottom which is where I'm talking about.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I got through the entire (most?) of the game all the way up to the fireball room, only to find out that THERE WERE TALENTS. ALL THIS TIME.
I had to go lie down.
Also my save is broken so I cannot progress. I didn't go back and spy on the princess practicing on the candlestick so I cannot complete that quest now and can't progress. May wanna fix that so it doesn't cockblock everyone from progressing :(
I literally found out because of your comment and I was in a daze for like a minute straight

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes