Totti000

May 4, 2022
why there is no dub? only bacground voices? the JP one has all the scenes dubbed from the scream to the voice lines

i tried to move the voice pack from one folder to another, but the EN just won't work :-/ any solution?

Reactions: kkthxbb22

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
MTL isn't the absolute worst I've ever seen but the poetry is still very evident and it takes a bit of head scratching at tomes to work out what the sentences are actually supposed to mean.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
how do you find the recollection room ?!
the save is not a "save" or i don't see the thing or the pnj to talk ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Another for the watch list in case it ever gets an actual translation. If not, I'll probably pick it up in JP at some point if I really care to bother...

Jul 17, 2019
The game's tags were looking great until this (futa/trans) showed up.. Not sure if it's worth a try for rest of the part. Is there any H-RPG with traditional (vanilla) hardcore sex & female protagonist but without futa/gay/romance ??? I'm all ears if anyone can kindly suggest some or to a link where my criteria meets
If you don't want to see futa games, then disable the tag instead of complaining in here

Oct 13, 2017
Defeated the first boss, found a map, a jar and 2 condoms, and now I'm stuck. I think I've tried every door, passage and NPC.

[EDIT] after you defeat the first boss, go to brothel entrance, sweep card and enter the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeSs101

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
anyone beat brotle boss but didnt get potion? also how do you take down barrer in bathroom. and how do you get pass orc at bottom

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes