Totti000

May 4, 2022
Full Save, and a walkthrough i made with my sorry skills. it's not neat, but it should help, use it however you want
find potions, complete quest, find the used rubber and so on

for the full gallery use the last option in the home screen, don't log in the actual game

Sakuyablossom

Jun 22, 2017
What kind of drugs are you on? People write here in this site sharing their own views every single day and this is the comment you decided to pick on. It ain't so difficult to admit you got butthurt seeing someone in here dislike your fetish. Grow a pair and move on with your life, kid
what are you still doing in the thread of a game with stuff in it you don't like? unless your deliberately trying to troll in here take the option to just ignore the thread and move on.

Reactions: kali7244

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so, I've curious about this DEV for a while but never played a game from them..

is it the way it looks? as in, the female protagonist in all of his games are trapped with no actual escape?

it looks like this is the case, and all you are doing is fighting against an impossible situation..

so, I guess my specific questions are:

can you beat it as a virgin?
(while I ask this, it's pure curiosity because it sounds like she is probably branded and raped in the beginning)

can you actual escape?
(again, it looks impossible from the description and pics.. they imply she is doomed but she still fights using a naive mindset that she can win and escape)

Reactions: Frumi

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
For those of you who were wondering, "How bad is the MTL," it's bad. As in, hilariously, unfathomably bad.

Still unsure? Here's a few examples, make your own judgement call.
- The gender pronouns of he/she are consistently wrong. People will refer to a she as "he" and vice versa at least 75% of the time.
- An interjection of what is basically, "no, stop!" has been translated to "Burdock!" You know, burdock. The plant.
- "Anus" has been translated as...get this..."chestnut." I....what!??

Reactions: philtwo and Arkady

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
Any way to skip the god awful mini game in the Orc lair. I'm on joiplay and don't have a clue how I'm supposed to complete it.

Even when I hit all 3 orc heads I still take damage.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The gender pronouns of he/she are consistently wrong. People will refer to a she as "he" and vice versa at least 75% of the time.
To be fair, that is par for the MTL course. Still indicative of just how badly these Artificial Stupidity tools really suck, because simply guessing instead of wasting computing power on refined idiocy would have them get it right 50% of the time on average...

Oct 13, 2017
Any way to skip the god awful mini game in the Orc lair. I'm on joiplay and don't have a clue how I'm supposed to complete it.

Even when I hit all 3 orc heads I still take damage.
You aren't supposed to hit an orc head if it has small ball on top.

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
To be fair, that is par for the MTL course. Still indicative of just how badly these Artificial Stupidity tools really suck, because simply guessing instead of wasting computing power on refined idiocy would have them get it right 50% of the time on average...
If ChatGPT were used for machine translation, the outcome wouldn't be so bad, but it would cost more money.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
- "Anus" has been translated as...get this..."chestnut." I....what!??
Is it anus, or is it clit? I've seen the latter a fair bit. Still, that's about what I expect out of a raw MTL game. I've played some of this devs other games that were also hilariously bad MTL, but the scenario setups were understandable enough and actual bdsm games are kind of a rarity so I might just suffer through it anyway.

May 24, 2020
Guys, i would recommend to everyone to just watch scenes and dont bother playing it. I hope you won't waste your time on this shit in the same way as i did..... Eh... Now i will return back to my prison. I hope Maiev didnt spotted me yet.

Reactions: jerro
Oct 13, 2017
Guys, i would recommend to everyone to just watch scenes and dont bother playing it. I hope you won't waste your time on this shit in the same way as i did..... Eh... Now i will return back to my prison. I hope Maiev didnt spotted me yet.
Well it's RPGM, you should accept the suffering or move on. No pain no gain! Jokes aside, the gameplay isn't that bad(for rpgm) and out of context those scenes don't have same impact.

I would suggest playing "Infiltrating Agent Emil ~The 3 Torturers" first. It's pretty much the same author, same theme, same art style, same gameplay, but without backtracking.

Reactions: Totti000

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1- I actually came here to see if this was a Kinetic novel written in RPGM. I was beginning to wonder, with the long ass intro.
2- "Edited MTL" my ass. This shit wasn't edited at all. It's straight up MTL. I basically just skip the dialogue and wander around aimlessly on these games, just to get to the scenes. lol
3- Her name in the title is Liana, but I see she was also called Riana and Rihanna. I am now gonna scan through the dialogue, only to see how many different names she has. It's a mini game within a game.

Reactions: philtwo
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes