SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Princess Knight Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 451 MB/190 MB :

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-

uhohIdontlikeithere

Oct 30, 2021
I got the map for all areas except pink. No access to the pink whatsoever, and 1 of the condoms on the map I can't get to unless I have access to pink. MTL makes it hard to understand where to look and what to do with quests lol, but I've managed p well until now. No idea how to progress. I've beaten the yellow guy in the torture area (blue), so I have the kick upgrade and used it on the gem things in the purple in red area.

Any idea how to progress?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How the f do you beat the orc boss? (third area) like. okay i get the whackamole aesthetic but i take damage from nothing, and he doesn't take damage despite hitting him

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
Censorship fails to an otherwise beautiful game... yuck :( !!
Just going to put this out here: Censorship of genitals is required by law in Japan, so you probably won't find an official decensored version (the 1907 revision of the Criminal Code, article 175).

Last edited:
Reactions: wallglued

aboy55

Feb 6, 2019
I keep getting dazed in the kitchen quest of the illegal brothel and the game doesn't move to the cg. It's an endless loop. Any fixes for it?

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
Honestly at the moment I think the best version of the game ( least amount of bugs etc ) is this one .
A bit worse mtl? but it works at least.

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
Every single loss event leads to a black screen. Defeat events don't trigger properly. Was this even tested properly, or is it just another case of a rushed MTL translation breaking literally every unrelated piece of code in the game?

KingSulley

Jan 9, 2021
This is a really unstable version of the game, it's worth waiting for an update because I can't play for more than 20 minutes without a crash.

Reactions: HAL9000.1
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes