remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Anyone figure out how to get rid of the exposure/service sequelaes? I can't get past the luxury brothel part, and I'm praying I don't have to load back to before I had them.

figured it out, you need to use a certain item before the scene.

Last edited:

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
I'm having a hard time with the first dungeon. I found the pick ax, the three clothes, and picked up/read whatever else I could. I've tried several ideas but am coming up short. Would rather play the game than just load the full save (at least of now). Any help/guide would be great.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
I'm having a hard time with the first dungeon. I found the pick ax, the three clothes, and picked up/read whatever else I could. I've tried several ideas but am coming up short. Would rather play the game than just load the full save (at least of now). Any help/guide would be great.
iirc, you need to get a rope and then you can use that with the pickaxe to climb up ledges to better traverse the dungeon.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Social anxiety and racial discrimination, just what I look for in my hentai...

Joking aside, remember playing this a few years ago, enjoyed it. Looking forward to the dev's next game.

Reactions: AKozOfBliss

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
idk what others thoughts about this but the graghic...gosh........Whoever draw these, just make sure she/he is legal age to touch adult contents....

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
I really want to play this but...between the quality of the translation and some of the text going beyond the bounds of the box, I seriously can't take it seriously. I guess that comes with translated games but jeeez.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Bunch of people complaining about the art...
And with good reason :ROFLMAO: But trust me... the game's good.

(I really wish it had better art. Because it really handicaps its chances of people getting into such a mechanically good game)

But now that the game's getting some good exposure, hopefully someone with passion and time will be able to give it some love eventually, and improve on the translations flaws (such as the text box issues, the text images, and menus).

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Bunch of people complaining about the art...
And with good reason :ROFLMAO: But trust me... the game's good.

(I really wish it had better art. Because it really handicaps its chances of people getting into such a mechanically good game)

But now that the game's getting some good exposure, hopefully someone with passion and time will be able to give it some love eventually, and improve on the translations flaws (such as the text box issues, the text images, and menus).
Honestly, the body art is pretty damn decent. The faces are just hella derpy looking, kinda reminds me of reversed Ryukishi07, weird ass bodies but decent faces.
Re_se_bi_b1.png
On another note, I'm at what I believe to be the end of the game but I need a bit of help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arinath

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Holy hell, the amount of searching, running and figuring out what to do is just staggering. On top of that, you got ungodly amount of text that I had to skip with character moving taking up even more time. The scenes and arts are nice but it took me 3-4 hours just to get past the tentacle cave because I was stuck in some parts... Along with those damn plants setting me back to the start! (Cries at the tentacle door puzzle after I accidentally touched a plant monster then I didn't know it would send me back to the door and I went left, resetting the whole room)

Emily58

Oct 21, 2019
how do you get past the first tentacle place? its telling me to get the rope but I cant find a way to get it at all

Reactions: EchoeS223

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone know how to get rid off the three pillars next to the big tentacle monster in the cave?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
10 hours playtime is probably about right; looking at my save from four years ago, that's how long it took me. Though, I played through using VNR to translate on the fly, so you have to add some time waiting for the translation programme.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes