May 7, 2021
10 hours playtime is probably about right; looking at my save from four years ago, that's how long it took me. Though, I played through using VNR to translate on the fly, so you have to add some time waiting for the translation programme.
In one of the rooms there is a bunch of tentacles standing around. There is a secret way into that room through a hidden trigger in a wall. If you go into the room that secret way, it will play a scene and remove the pillars. You can find which room has the secret trigger by going to the map inside the 'Think' menu (the word will be in Japanese if you don't have the Data fix).

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
In one of the rooms there is a bunch of tentacles standing around. There is a secret way into that room through a hidden trigger in a wall. If you go into the room that secret way, it will play a scene and remove the pillars. You can find which room has the secret trigger by going to the map inside the 'Think' menu (the word will be in Japanese if you don't have the Data fix).
Erm, you got the wrong one

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Have you figured it out? Im stuck on that part too
I can't figure it out for the life of me, man. I feel like I've talked to everyone and checked everywhere, but just to no avail. I feel like it might have something to do with Lapis (Lyra? The blue haired chick) because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but she doesn't really have any new dialogue after that. I've even no clipped and sequence broken a few events just to see if there was anything that was blocked off or out of reach, but I think it's gotta be an event or something cause I didn't find shit doing that either.

I'm not sure if the shit on the "think" screen updates as hints for your current objective because it's just unintelligible lunar runes to me. No walkthroughs or tutorials as far as I've looked either, I can't help but wonder if some critical information was lost in the translation.

Edit: Turns out the think page does update based on your current objective. I put it through Yandex and got this.
I'll post again if I find anything helpful.
HOLY SHIT, I think I figured it out.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
Anyone got a partial (or even complete) save they can share? Mine got corrupted and I don't want to have to play through the first dungeon all over again. Thanks.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Anyone got a partial (or even complete) save they can share? Mine got corrupted and I don't want to have to play through the first dungeon all over again. Thanks.
Save 4 is at the start of the 30 days till execution, save 6 is at the start of the jailbreak. I don't have a finished save yet, but if you just want to see all the CGs and endings, answer yes to becoming a slave and it will take you to the "dev room" after the ending scene.

May 7, 2021
Save 4 is at the start of the 30 days till execution, save 6 is at the start of the jailbreak. I don't have a finished save yet, but if you just want to see all the CGs and endings, answer yes to becoming a slave and it will take you to the "dev room" after the ending scene.
Absolute legend. Thanks.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I can't figure it out for the life of me, man. I feel like I've talked to everyone and checked everywhere, but just to no avail. I feel like it might have something to do with Lapis (Lyra? The blue haired chick) because
, but she doesn't really have any new dialogue after that. I've even no clipped and sequence broken a few events just to see if there was anything that was blocked off or out of reach, but I think it's gotta be an event or something cause I didn't find shit doing that either.

I'm not sure if the shit on the "think" screen updates as hints for your current objective because it's just unintelligible lunar runes to me. No walkthroughs or tutorials as far as I've looked either, I can't help but wonder if some critical information was lost in the translation.

Edit: Turns out the think page does update based on your current objective. I put it through Yandex and got this.
I'll post again if I find anything helpful.
HOLY SHIT, I think I figured it out.
How did you get into that punishment? Or is it first scripted one? I was trying to reproduce your steps but cannot make ice pick to show up in hormone rabbit.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
How did you get into that punishment? Or is it first scripted one? I was trying to reproduce your steps but cannot make ice pick to show up in hormone rabbit.
You have to speak to Eloise while very aroused/horny, if I remember correctly. (Can't remember the actual threshold)
She's to the east of your cell.

This punishment can happen at any point during your 30 days, as long as you seek it. But to get the reveal about Eloise's secret passage, you gotta have gone through the whole failed escape attempt and the subsequent planning.

Details are foggy in my mind. Haven't gone through the game in quite a while.

Reactions: prodigy
May 7, 2021
Here is a complete save for the game reached from the true ending. Not sure if every scene is unlocked, but it seems like it from what I can tell.
EDIT: Tip for the recollection room, you can get the nill charm in the bottom left corner which makes it easier to walk around (not cumming constantly).

Reactions: loncel

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
This game feels like the dark souls of puzzle games(mostly its mtl's fault). It's frustrating but i still like it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Look through the thread a bit before you ask in the future...
I'm at that point and all I get when I enter the tentacle room is "... Do not approach Kimiko Ayauki."

Edit: You just have to find that room, then lure the tentacle from the room below where the rope is being guarded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tompi

Wow132666

Jul 14, 2021
As soon as the game actually starts (finishing the dialogue at the very beginning with the king) I cant move my character at all and she just automatically walks upwards until she hits the wall

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Bunch of people complaining about the art...
And with good reason :ROFLMAO: But trust me... the game's good.

(I really wish it had better art. Because it really handicaps its chances of people getting into such a mechanically good game)

But now that the game's getting some good exposure, hopefully someone with passion and time will be able to give it some love eventually, and improve on the translations flaws (such as the text box issues, the text images, and menus).
Once i finish my art school/college?, i set myself a goal to redo all of the scenes in all of these "Good game/bad art" games.
I'll give this one a go, if i like it, i'll do it aswell, but if i really like it, it'll be first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AKozOfBliss

Wow132666

Jul 14, 2021
As soon as the game actually starts (finishing the dialogue at the very beginning with the king) I cant move my character at all and she just automatically walks upwards until she hits the wall
Incase anyone else has this problem, for whatever reason, unplugging my keyboard before launching the game and plugging it back in after it launched seems to fix it, so I just have to do this whenever I play it

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
I started the game it's pretty good so far but I'm stuck here 1667279151105.png how do I get past the horny tentacle to activate the switch ? It's the room next to the big monster that rushes you. Also some chests are locked and says that you need to get off with all your might ? Tried masturbating next to them but nothing happened. It's kinda hard to understand what the game wants with all that poetry

Reactions: NiftyFree

NiftyFree

May 31, 2018
I started the game it's pretty good so far but I'm stuck here View attachment 2138707 how do I get past the horny tentacle to activate the switch ? It's the room next to the big monster that rushes you. Also some chests are locked and says that you need to get off with all your might ? Tried masturbating next to them but nothing happened. It's kinda hard to understand what the game wants with all that poetry

There's a secret passage back a couple of rooms. You can identify it by the gap in shadows, like in the image you showed.

Reactions: ThatBoy

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Rose Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 587 MB/120 MB :

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes