Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
I can't remember if the old game had more than just basic attacks for strikes. Like if pressing forward foward attack did anything. This one doesn't seem to yet.

freeko

May 15, 2019
Pretty clean for what is being built so far. I wonder what game engine this is done in. The 2.5d movement is a decent touch.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Given this is an eroge, it would be a real tease if it didn't. Ultimate Surrender had the best non-animated videos out there. Their format would translate very well to a game like this. I really hope they have kinky moves in combat with a special round 4 for the winner to please themseves. More like Evolved Fights though, I want them to have a maleprotag for mixed wrestling.
This is a Toffi game, pretty much guaranteed there will be no male characters, also there is Evolved Fights Lez =P.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
so is the game at the moment only fighting no grabs or ero attacks ?
Yes because it's not even a proper game atm not even an early build or alpha, it's more of a tech demo really.

Nothing out of the ordinary for the dev tough: they did/do this for most of their games in the beginning so as to test the basics of the gameplay, and then see what works or not and continue to add content from then on.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is a Toffi game, pretty much guaranteed there will be no male characters, also there is Evolved Fights Lez =P.
There can be a first time for allowing male custom characters. Plus, Evolved Fights does have some coed matches. :)

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The tool that toffi uses to create the characters models is custom maid 3D, which (if I'm not mistaken) doesn't even have the option to create male characters in the first place.

But also add to that toffis niche is lesbian and futanari and all of their previous games (8 or so games at this point?) don't have any males at all, and the name of the game has "princess" in it, etc

It's a pretty safe bet to say that the chances of male characters here is basically zero. I might be biased but I find that to be a good thing; plenty a fighting games with coed casts, but very few with all female characters or focusing on yuri.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes