Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I can't seem to start a match? When I'm at selecting a character, it won't confirm my choice. No matter what button I press, I can't proceed. Only responsive key seems to be "R", which seems to reset the game to the main menu.. Anyone knows how to deal with this?

Edit: seems that my DS4 controller was conflicting with my keyboard or something. With the controller turned off the game works fine with keyboard

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you, wish they would put that on the top.
You shouldn't need the password for the game if you download it from the OP. Or at least according to the forum rules you shouldn't. If it's still password locked, then the uploader missed it or forgot, so you may want to report the OP in order to request a fix.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
isabelle_ground.jpg
No demo this month it seems, but toffi-sama seems to be hard at work on the girl's grabs and animations so look forward to next month. Once the new demo drops I'll share the password. If possible support your favorite devs!

Mfrie

Apr 18, 2021
someone needs to ask Toffi to add a endless mode, would help alot in the future to test the all the grab ability and move.

Oct 11, 2018
I love Toffi's work. They're a trustworthy dev that makes fun games. My only complaint is that a lot of their models lack variety when it comes to the shape of their bodies.

Reactions: Thronico
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes