Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
german_suplex.jpg

Demo v07 password: WpHnPM7albXm1Q5cMyCX

The girls are starting to get more moves, the 1st one being Kristina. The defense and damage system will be familiar to those who've played Amazon Brawl since it works kinda similar.

For more info and demo download:

Enjoy, and support the good devs if you're able! ;)

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
View attachment 1382677

The girls are starting to get more moves, the 1st one being Kristina. The defense and damage system will be familiar to those who've played Amazon Brawl since it works kinda similar.

Great, thanks for your share, but this update only contain 3 moveset only for Kristina, i do hope development get faster before i forgot this game was exist .

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Great, thanks for your share, but this update only contain 3 moveset only for Kristina, i do hope development get faster before i forgot this game was exist .
He needed to write and rewrite some of the core game design for the health and defense system and animate every character getting hit by Kristina's new attacks. For the user it might not sound like much, but I firmly believe it is. All that in a month, for a solo project, it's no easy task. I don't think he could be any faster if he stays solo without a hit on the quality

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
He needed to write and rewrite some of the core game design for the health and defense system and animate every character getting hit by Kristina's new attacks. For the user it might not sound like much, but I firmly believe it is. All that in a month, for a solo project, it's no easy task. I don't think he could be any faster if he stays solo without a hit on the quality
Agreed. From reading toffi's blog it's clear to see that they spent some time working on other stuff besides the pure animations themselves which already take a lot of time so yeah. Also toffi finished fallen angel not too long ago so it's not like this game is in development for years, so chill and give it some time.

And it's a pretty safe assumption that for the next updates we'll start to get more and more animations, because toffi's track record with fallen angel is like this as well, so no rush from me. Let them work and it will come in a timely manner and be a sweet game as usual.

Reactions: xXKayvinXx

Mfrie

Apr 18, 2021
I'm still waiting for him to add a endless mode

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Agreed. From reading toffi's blog it's clear to see that they spent some time working on other stuff besides the pure animations themselves which already take a lot of time so yeah. Also toffi finished fallen angel not too long ago so it's not like this game is in development for years, so chill and give it some time.

And it's a pretty safe assumption that for the next updates we'll start to get more and more animations, because toffi's track record with fallen angel is like this as well, so no rush from me. Let them work and it will come in a timely manner and be a sweet game as usual.
Absolutely. Been following him since Amazon Kara v4 and Toffi has always delivered. To think these games are free when they're complete is really the cherry on top, I've seen so many cash grabs that have nowhere near this amount of passion and quality

I'm still waiting for him to add a endless mode
Did you ask Toffi? If so what did he say?

Reactions: lak laki

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1382677

Thank you for posting the password and this link.

Sep 10, 2019
The jaggy black character outlines look very bad and low effort.
I don't see how this developer has 1 million patreons.
It's only a thousand, not a million.
I'm usually not a fan of 2d games that use 3d models, nor of games that get all their assets from other games, and especially not of toffi's use of those terrible, dated models from 3D Custom Girl that they've been using for well over a decade now.

But at the end of the day, catfight/wrestling/sexfight/mutual rape/whatever-you-want-to-call-it is a pretty niche fetish. There's not a lot of stuff out there in general, and very few games. I wish it looked different, but when you're that starved for content you'll take anything, and toffi has been at this for a really long time and has a very dedicated fanbase.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
A lot of you wanted to see Natasha getting new moves next, so that’s what I focused on for the last 1,5 weeks or so.
piledriver.jpg

I’m working on her third move at the moment (the submission), which should be finished tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. After that, I still have some good time left this month to also work on another character. For the last update I had to divide my attention between working on the grappling system and making animations, but for this update (and the few next ones) I can concentrate on making animations, so there should be some more moves in these updates compared to the last one. Ideally (and I am optimistic I can keep that pace) I can make 6 moves per month, so two characters each get a set of moves per update.

Of course, there’s also a lot of other stuff I want to work on, but for now let’s keep the steady pace.

See you in a few days!

Toffi

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
It’s time for another demo! I was indeed able get some more animations done, so today I’m able to present you a demo with 6 new moves in it. Natasha is getting 3 moves, and Isabelle is getting 3 moves as well. So, in this current build, Kristina, Isabelle and Natasha have their standing grabs/throws completed.

For Kristina I gave you the names for each move, but to my embarassment I have to admit I don’t know what the new moves I included are called (aside from the Piledriver and Musclebuster), so this will unfortunately be a short-lived tradition.
buster.jpg

As usual, Password is up on Patreon. Check the if you have questions.

For this update I also made some improvements to the texture pages, so loading times should be a bit shorter, too.

Between each demo, and also each feedback I get from you, my initially small list of “misc. stuff I still need to do” is gradually getting longer. There’re are lots of small tweaks necessary to the AI, for example, and there is also stuff missing for the stage, still (not to mention more stages in general), but at the moment I’m knee-deep in making animations, so I’ll concentrate on that before shifting gears again.

The last few months have been very stressful, so chances are in the not-so-far future I’ll take a break from developing. A longer one, maybe 2-3 months or so. But I’ll let you know in advance.

For now enjoy the new demo, and tell me what you think!

Toffi

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
for enjoy this game more we need to w8 at least when he finish the first series of normal moves so 1 month or 2 as i can see from the speed of the work from the updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zetstrike

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
As mentioned in my last post, I’m in need of a pause, so starting now I will take a break from working on PotR2 for some time.

I’m in good health, so don’t worry about that, but I’ve been getting very tired and burned-out over the last few months, and I need some time to recuperate.

I’ve paused my Patreon for now. You can still donate as a new subscription, if you want to, but the monthly payments that usually take place on the 1st of the month won’t happen. So if you are subscribed at the moment, you can continue to do so, you won’t get charged. After I’ve released my next demo I’ll activate the Patreon again.

I’ll probably start again early 2022.

The most recent demo will go public at the start of November.

Thank you for your continued support, stay healthy, we’ll see each other again in a few months!

Toffi

Well.next month there is puplic demo next month.sadly that it's gonna be paused but he need it.

Reactions: l0l0
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes