Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 9, 2019
Did you rebind your button config? Some of toffi games fighting games have a button that instantly returns to the main menu so maybe you're pressing it by accident.
I didn't rebind anything, but it should be R/F1 from what the thread says - not pressing either of those by a long shot. I'll check the config again, though, but 99% sure I've just been pressing the attack/grab/guard button.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Since no one did is time to post the new update for the ones who didn't read the post:

March 29, 2022
Wohoo, new Demo is ready to download:

Password is up on Patreon. Check the if you have questions.
edit: there was something I forgot to add in the code, so I reuploaded the file. If Sayuri’s AI doesn’t work for you, just download the file again.

Similar to the last Demo, this upgrade introduces 6 new moves, 3 for Pari, and 3 for Sayuri. Only Vivian is now left who doesn’t have a set of Grabs/Submission. That means we are very close to the next milestone. Before I talk a bit about that, first some technical stuff regarding the newest Demo: the engine I’m using recently introduced a big update, with a big part of the additions being a new compression method for the images. For one, the filesize of the game is now much smaller. This demo is 488MB in size (as rar), while the Demo before that was 610MB in size, even though this one has a lot more images. That’s somewhere between a quarter and a third reduction, which is pretty nice. From what I experienced in my testing, the loading times are also a lot shorter and the game has basically no slowdowns or stuttering. So, all in all, looks like a great update. But I’ve also heard about people encountering bugs because of it, so I’m not sure the experience will be the same for everyone. So if you encounter any new bugs, be sure to drop a comment so I can take a look at it and fix it.
With that out of the way, I want to talk about my roadmap for the game going forward. Like I said earlier, once Vivian has her set of Grabs, every character has one, and that will be a big checkmark off my to-do-list. Finishing a block of work like that is a good opportunity to take a look at the bigger picture and turn the steering-wheel if necessary. My original plan for adding the content was, in this order:
  • doing the standing Grabs (now almost finished),
  • doing the ground-Grabs,
  • doing the standing Sex Moves,
  • doing the ground-Sex Moves,
  • and after that would be remaining stuff (like story, maybe special moves, special modes etc.).
I decided on this order mainly to optimize my workflow, but from the feedback you guys have given me, it seems a lot of you want to get to the sexier bits faster, and to be honest, I’m ready for a bit of change of pace myself, so why not?
So, after I’m done with the last set of Grabs, I’ll start working on adding some Sex Moves into the game. Obviously there is still lots of other stuff I want to tweak beforehand and need to add in order for it to work, but I’ll talk more about this in the near future. For now, just be aware of the shift in direction going forward.
As always, thank you guys for the support!
Toffi

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
V.12

Hey there, it’s me again, and I bring you a new Demo!

At this point you’re probably looking at your calendar, wondering why there is a new Demo in the middle of the month, and not as usual at the end of the month. Well, I just so happened to have the last 2 weeks off from work, and I figured I use that time to mainly work on PotR 2. That means I could make a lot of progress, and I figured an early release might be nice.

Password is up on Patreon. Check the if you have questions.

For this Demo, I added a lot of misc. stuff and also took the opportunity to change up a few of my initial plans, mainly for the grabbing system. Let’s talk about my ideas and the changes one-by-one. There’s a lot here, hopefully I won’t forget anything.

First things first: Vivian now has her set of 3 Throws (standing), and with that every girl now has one. My initial idea was for every girl to also have the option to change between ground- and standing moves by just pressing the down-button (which is why it hasn’t been used yet), but looking at the moves I realized all of them end up sending the opponent to the ground anyway if they connect. So having a button just to change the position seems very unnecessary. So, I’ve opted to use the down-button for something else, namely to change to the Sex-Attacks.

If you look at the controls in the menu, you’ll realize I’ve planned an extra button for the Sex-Attacks. That would’ve meant there would be two different grab attacks, one leading to the normal set of throws, the other to the Sex-Moves. Just having one grab attack, and using that as a pathway to both set of animations seems much more elegant. So, going forward, if you grab your nude enemy, you’ll be able to press down to change between the animations. If your opponent is still wearing her Bikini, pressing down once they have enough damage accumulated, will strip her. And this option is already available in this current Demo. Pressing down can’t be countered, since it’s not a move.

The button for “Sex” in the menu will be changed to something else, but more on that later.

Since there are now more options once you’ve grabbed your enemy, I figured it’d be nice to have a visual help on-screen to show your options. The arrow-animation also got some polish.

Another thing this Demo added: the body-fluid effects from the first PotR are back. If you punch or throw your enemy, she can bleed. It’s not something gory, just some splatters for effect. Also, if your opponent is nude, in a submission with lots of damage and low defense, there might a chance she’ll wet herself. It’s just a cosmetic effect, and doesn’t change any of the damage or even the animations, but it adds some sexy oomph to the moves. Both the blood and urine can be switched off in the options, if you don’t like it.

The submissions also now are about twice as long (but deal half damage), so you can see them longer. That means more mashing, though. Tough to find a sweet-spot between “watching the animation for as long as possible” and “mashing as little as possible”. But there is the Auto-option anyway, so that shouldn’t be a big problem. Tell me what you think. Also, there was a bug that enabled you to “mash” buttons by simply holding one direction, so I fixed that.

The next big thing we’re going to add now are the Sex Attacks (standing). This is also something where I’m going to change things up a bit from my initial plan. My initial idea here was to have 3 unique moves per character, just like the Throws, 27 in total. 27 Sex moves (just standing, the ground moves are something else) however would mean a bunch of moves would look very similar to each other. So instead, we’re going to do things a bit differently, and take some of the moves “out”, and substitute them with something else. This is how I’m envisioning it at the moment: instead of 27 moves, I’m going to make 18. These will be distributed among the 9 girls: every girl will have a unique Sex move that’s her own and nobody else’s, and 2 other moves which she will share, so that every girl has a unique combination of moves. To make up for “missing” Sex animations, down the line there will instead be a bunch of special sexy animations with toys, and also Tag-Team moves. You can do a lot more with those than “just” having two girls do it, so I feel like that’s a lot more interesting and effort better spent. I have a lot of ideas, but those still need to be fleshed out, so we’ll talk more about those later. But let me know what you think.

Toffi

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
POTR is yuri only, maybe strap-on is the furthest it'll go
Where does it say that? Kinda surprised since the original Princess of the Ring actually had quite a bit of Futa content & some of the characters are even the same in this, I'm pretty sure.

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
Where does it say that? Kinda surprised since the original Princess of the Ring actually had quite a bit of Futa content & some of the characters are even the same in this, I'm pretty sure.
Some of Toffi's other games had futanari content (Melly's Adventure, Fairy War), which is probably what you're thinking of. The first POTR was yuri only, which was kinda the focus of POTR. He said early on when he started making POTR 2 it would be yuri only.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Some of Toffi's other games had futanari content (Melly's Adventure, Fairy War), which is probably what you're thinking of. The first POTR was yuri only, which was kinda the focus of POTR. He said early on when he started making POTR 2 it would be yuri only.
Ohhh, you are absolutely correct, I am thinking of the Fairy War game (it's the 2nd, just downloaded it again, thx a lot for reminding me I had been looking for that not remembering the title) that was very akin to PotR but that indeed, which was the main difference, had Futa content, I feel as if I remember now.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Ohhh, you are absolutely correct, I am thinking of the Fairy War game (it's the 2nd, just downloaded it again, thx a lot for reminding me I had been looking for that not remembering the title) that was very akin to PotR but that indeed, which was the main difference, had Futa content, I feel as if I remember now.
You might also be thinking of Amazon Brawl which was also a 1v1 fighting game with futas.

Reactions: Orphanus
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes