Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
I tested the demo, it's great. Animations are good. Just health at 0 which is a bit confusing with the brutal return to the combat menu. But I think this game has a good potential.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
ALL OF HIS WORK IS FUTA
...:LOL:
but i cant see any futa in potr 2 spoiler and images
The more precise thing to say is that all of toffi's work are 100% females; he never created not even a single male npc or side character, which I guess speaks for itself that toffi has no interest in that. Finally you can say that about 90% of their works have futas in some capacity so that much is true.

As other mentioned already, for this game toffi said that the cast will not have any futas so this will be a 100% lesbian fighter like the 1st game.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
The first new Demo of the year!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link is here:

Password is up on Patreon. Check the if you have questions. If you are subscribed to me on Patreon you should immediately have access to the password, even though this month (and the months before) the payment-cycle was on break.

As outlined in my earlier post, this update mostly consists of two parts: the first one is the new stage (Forest), the second part is a moveset for Mimi, consisting of 3 standing throwing attacks – though one isn’t really a throw, but it’s a move I wanted to add anyway. There’s still some tweaking to be done, with the timing of the animation mostly, but for now I’m quite satisfied with how they turned out.

Speaking of timing: I delved into the abyss of tutorials of “how to optimize your game” and managed to fix a few problems with animations stuttering at the start of the fight. Now everything should flow smoothly from the get-go. Another thing I’m not so happy with though is the filesize the game is growing to. With so many characters and each having 2 sets of sprites (clothed and nude), the amount of sprites I have to include into the game is skyrocketing. The game is now already bigger than the finished version of Fallen Angel, and I’m not even a third-way done with the animations. At the current pace the game is growing, I wouldn’t be surprised if the final version is over 2GB. Not sure how to handle that problem. There are ways to reduce filesize for lots of sprites that look similar in many ways, but if I have to manually edit 100-200 sprites per move I add I’ll literally go insane and the game will never be done. But maybe 2GB isn’t so bad in this time and age. Let’s see where we’ll end up.

Another few things I added/changed for this update: I moved the reset-button away from the R-Button to F1, so hopefully it won’t interfere with anyone’s preferred button-layout. I also added an option to change how fast the Oil/Mud disappears. With the “Average” option being 100%, you can also choose “None” 0%, “Very Slow” 25%, “Slow” 50%, “Fast” 200% and “Very Fast” 300%. And I changed the timing of the grab so infinite grab shouldn’t be possible anymore. If it doesn’t work, let me know. I didn’t have much time to playtest today, but I wanted to get the Demo out since my weekend will be quite busy.

The focus for now will shift back to adding lots and lots of moves/animations, so we can arrive at the sexier parts earlier than later.

Let me know what you think, or if you encounter any bugs etc. drop a comment.

Thank you for support!

Toffi

Reactions: RossoX

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
C'mon guys, it's only a dollar, do you really want someone to just come in here and post 83MssN7LA8OmnYIeYTwU when you can get demo access for so cheap?
yeah and he does all the work alone so 1 dollar is really a cheap price... other game developers on patreon with 1 dollar give u nothing

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Game randomly goes back to character selection screen in the middle of a match. What gives?
Did you rebind your button config? Some of toffi games fighting games have a button that instantly returns to the main menu so maybe you're pressing it by accident.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes