Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
The newest file (v.03) is linked on . He's said he'll update newer versions as his development progresses. No clue when the next will be though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

elql

Jan 13, 2018
cheap-ass dude no.6 here asking if any kind soul could share the password for v0.4 please?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Passwords are so annoying. If anyone has passwords that are not already in this thread, can you post them for convenience? Also to BaasB Can you add them to the download file as they are posted?

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Toffi is one of the good devs out there with a bunch of free games under their belt. Go play some of their previous stuff for a better idea of what to expect, and if you like those and have some spare change laying around maybe throw them a buck
or two. I'm very much looking forward to seeing this one finished.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
is t here some fucking? or just nude fight?
& .. FUTA?
Toffi has a lot of good futa stuff, his latest completed work is extremely good. This is his newest work that is still in progress, so it might be a year or two until it’s where he wants it, especially since this is just coming off the back of Fallen Angel (the latest game) which was pretty big.

Reactions: 9inchz

elql

Jan 13, 2018
LoveHurts elql Miato PlasmaWisp lovefoot07
Ask and ye shall receive, demo v04 password: KkEmh3380QmswcEjqogL
Game is on their blog:
Let me know if you appreciate it and please make sure to support the developer if you're able, toffi is one of the best.
Osu!
thank you so much

im aware of Toffi´s quality, i´ll be sure to give support and to many other great devs when i can

nekurofiria

Dec 9, 2019
"Not yet, those will have to wait a bit longer. Well, I say “a bit”, but honestly I don’t expect to get there this year, as I want to do all the normal throws and submissions first." - toffi about h animations. Aww man, i love toffi's games too much to wait for a whole year!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes