sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys, quick question: Can this game be played with only a mouse? Not really a fan of RPGmaker games that require you to use the keyboard to play :(

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
IIRC yes but you can also use autohotkey to make easy scripts to change keybinds to play with one hand anyway

also this game is one of the best ones ever made so you should definitely play it

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v1.03
from 757 MB to 302 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Are you running the game in window mode or full-screen?

Edit: Kagura games has a new patch called
It works over 1.03 and will update it to 1.05
I already tried to open the link you give: but this is the result:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Allright!I just finish the game but still don't get how to make Sonia to become a whore even after lose to the noble (confuse about how to make her got raped several times after that),I only manage to make Meeyu & Elise to become one,also I don't know how to trigger Maki got fucked when she got stuck in the hole at the wall,anyone can help me with this,please?

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Are you running the game in window mode or full-screen?

Edit: Kagura games has a new patch called
It works over 1.03 and will update it to 1.05
Also I tried to running the game in the full screen like shown in the image below but still the text go out of border,why is that?What's going on?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck as I saved shortly after talking to Ai and sonia and was asked to get a flower for ai but no clue what i need to do to get it. Anyone got an idea?

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Princess Project 1.05.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay135.8MPixeldrain
Windows184.0MPixeldrain
Linux188.7MPixeldrain

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Can't play the game no matter what version of this v1.05 unlike the previous v1.03,always like this:

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
I played for a couple of hours, good art, but half of the scenes are not with MC-NPC, but with other girls-NPC. Lost potential...

Poppyloppy19

Mar 28, 2023
So i had the brilliant idea of adding hair to Ai, and that led to making a whole lot of changes to some images, making them more hairy and dirty, so yeah this is kinda of a "mod" that adds hair, body writing, dick cheese and Sonia is a trap?? (in some pictures). It took WAY more work than anticipated and WAY too much time because of the way some pictures are made. Since i actually did this shit, guess i will share here. If you have some DIRTY kinks you might enjoy it.

CONTAINS: Transparent clothing, Hair, Smegma, Body writing, Traps... And lots of bugs, cuz i got tired of doing it lul (only picture size and overlapping, doesn't interfere in the game).

Just put the pictures folder in www > img . Theres also the PNG files if u just wanna see the images :)

Mega

What kind of AI did you use?

• Haha
Reactions: noiadao
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes