Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
HELLOOOO??There anybody know how to fix this problem?It's really bugging me,I really need help here,please?
I'm having this same problem but seem like no one want or can help with it. Then again I guess why bother when you just can unlock it all at the very end. But yeah.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I remember avoiding this game when it was originally posted... but for the life of me, I can't remember why I did so.

That said, now that I've played a run through it, I can't say that it's a particularly great game, nor can I say that the NG+ feature has any worth to it. At the end of the day, even if the gallery unlock wasn't available, playing this game multiple times in a row would be more annoying and tedious than fun. There's not enough branching in the story and the gameplay is horribly bland even by RPGM standards. This is not helped by the fact that you get tons of gold and consumables, far more than you're ever going to need for anything.

The H-scenes weren't bad, but they weren't amazing either and there's was no particularly compelling reason to chase for them beyond the sake of enjoying them... which is generally bad integration with gameplay. For all that people criticize the likes of Acerola and ONEONE1 for doing the same thing over and over again... it's still way better than this. You definitely feel the effects of not slutting it up in those games on the first playthrough, especially for all the cum collecting Acerola games... though their "NTR" games have that aspect too in the sense that in some of them, it's literally impossible to repay whatever debt or whatever is happening in the game without going full slut mode on the first playthrough.

All in all, I guess I'd call this game a 3.5 to 4 star game, if only because it IS over average in quality...

However, it's one that I'm unlikely to pick up again in the future unless I'm really, REALLY bored, on a long trip with no Internet and it's one of the last games on my hard drive somehow.

I'm not sure how that'd happen, but never say never as they say.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessProject-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes